The people who listened to the excitement took a sigh of relief and began to question one after another.

The person who was surrounded in the middle told the story he had heard, adding more oil and jealousy to it.

When it reached Zhongyonghou's ears, the story was already a thousand miles away from the original, but he felt dizzy when he heard the sentence "That original partner was beaten to death by Zhongyonghou alive".

So many years have passed since this matter, and the evidence has been destroyed. Who turned it up?

Thinking of Dr. Yushi’s straight face, Zhongyonghou felt shocked. After the original funeral was finished, the Yue family broke off with him. At that time, his father-in-law was just a censor, so he naturally didn't care about it. But now...

The more Zhongyong Hou thought about it, the more he felt the strangeness. He stood up suddenly, took the whip hung on the wall, and strode towards the wood house.

Wu Liu and Wu Junshu have been locked up in the firewood room for three or four days.

From that day they were taken back to the city by Jing Zhaoyin and sent back to Zhongyonghou's Mansion, where they were locked up. One of Wu Liu's ears bitten off by the mad woman was just hastily wrapped in medicine.

The two had been hungry for three or four days and had no energy to argue, they both leaned on the pile of firewood in a daze.

A loud bang came suddenly, and Zhongyonghou's angry shout sounded in his ears: "Get me up!"

Wu Liu and Wu Junshu were startled, and subconsciously turned up and knelt on the ground. Zhongyonghou's face (color) was condensed, and his horse whip was slammed on them: "My business for more than ten years has been ruined by you two idiots!"

The whip landed on the back, and the skin broke out in an instant.

Wu Junshu (body shen) trembled, and even his teeth trembled. Wu Liu was there anyway, he was harder than him, and hid and screamed, "You call mother! I want to see my mother!"

Zhongyong Hou Yin smiled coldly: "Mother today can't save you either!"

When he came out of the firewood room, the anger in his heart was almost vented, and Zhongyonghou resumed his serious appearance. He took care of his robes calmly and walked to the study. The little man behind him was chilling.

"How is the widow?"

"Master Huihou, the child has fallen. The man is still in the hospital."

"Look for a chance to shut her up, don't let anyone find out. In addition, go to Jing Zhaoyin and give a word to those nonsense storytellers on the street, it's time to take care of it."

"Yes."

"Wait..." Zhongyonghou stopped, and said, "Anyone will prepare a generous gift and send it to the Xiangfu. A few days later, I will personally take the wicked son to the mansion to make amends."

***

After the affairs of the Zhongyong Hou Mansion broke out, An Changqing specially called a tailor from Tianyifang to cut new clothes for Yu and An Xianyu. The outside is very lively these days, but in the mansion, he has issued a strict order not to discuss the affairs of the Zhongyonghou Mansion. So An Xianyu hasn't heard much gossip these days.