"That's right." The blue-shirted son nodded in agreement: "Is it a show...When I go back, I will tell the queen to declare him to enter the palace."

The young man in blue sneered: "Although he has long been no longer qualified to succeed, he has to guard against it."

After all, none of the princes in this palace, including him, held the military power. Although they all acquiesced that he could not inherit the Datong, are there fewer examples of forcing the palace to seize the throne?

The young man in blue covered his eyes sharply and said, "Go back to the palace."

***

However, at the Northern War Palace, the Northern War Princess has a headache recently.

Since Xiao Zhige went to Anjia to pick him up last time and called his nickname once, he has never changed his mind.

Obviously, such a mighty and tough military commander is called the soft (乳Ru) name all day long. Changqing An always looks at his expressionless cold face, and then listens to him calling himself "Hey here." It feels numb from the strands of hair to the tips of the toes.

But regardless of his explicit hint, the man just doesn't change.

After several times, An Changqing finally compromised and left with him. It’s just that I’m not used to listening. Every time a man yells, he’s blushing. In the end, there was no choice but to avoid Xiao Zhige.

Fortunately, Xiao Zhige had to go to the camp outside the city to train soldiers every day. He himself was busy picking Zhuangzi, and he stopped early in the evening. This did not force him to rush the dignified Northern Warlord to the study room to sleep.

This day An Changqing is instructing An Fu to prepare the carriage, and he is going out of the city.

After several days of searching (touching Mo), he finally found a suitable Zhuangzi, just outside the city under Qingyun Mountain, with a quiet environment and hot springs on Zhuangzi, which is very suitable for healing. An Changqing is going to take a look in person, and if it is suitable, he will buy it as soon as possible.

"Going out?" When Xiao Zhige was going out, he asked when he saw this.

"Well, go to Qingyun Mountain to see Zhuangzi."

Xiao Zhige retracted his stepped foot again, sat down on the side, and said, "Go together, on the way."

An Changqing was surprised: "The prince is going to Qingyun Mountain today?"

Xiao Zhige: "Don't go."

An Changqing looked at him suspiciously, not knowing which way he took. Qingyun Mountain went out of the city gate to the south, and Daying went out of the city gate to the north. It didn't look like a way. However, Xiao Zhige sat in a precarious manner, and his expression seemed unquestionable. An Changqing thought that he might have something else, so he didn't ask much.

An Fu soon prepared the carriage, and An Changqing and Xiao Zhige went out together.

Xiao Zhige glanced at the carriage, quietly pursed his lips, and looked at An Changqing: "Do you ride a horse?"