Hu Shifei was still asking, and the sharp questions came down one by one. Doctor Wang was already dumbfounded. There was a series of interrogations in his ear, but his mind was full of the familiar string of Bodhi beads—the things his old mother wore all the time. .

Sweatly raised his head and looked around with a dazed look. He didn't know where the strength was born, suddenly jumped up and slammed into the side of the pillar.

All of a sudden, the blood was flowing like a puff, and the hall was chaotic.

Doctor Wang fell to the ground, (body shen) twitched a few times and then there was no movement. Hu Shifei was the first to check his nose, and then shook his head towards An Changqing: "Dead."

The female family members are still far from the pillar.

The old prince held his forehead and kept chanting the Buddha, and told his servants to hurry down and lift the corpse. An Zhike half-supported her, frowning and looking at An Changqing, and said coldly: "Everyone is dead, Princess Wang. Should I be satisfied now?"

An Changqing did not expect that the doctor would choose to commit suicide.

His original plan was only to force the doctor to confess his guilt. Today, the poison in Yu Yiniang's soup was taken after he discussed with Hu Shifei and Zhao Shi, but it was to have substantive evidence to catch them by surprise.

Otherwise, if you directly pierce the clash between Qianzhongjin and the medicinal materials, you will be poisoned. When the two sides confront each other, the doctor can completely push (off tuo) the medical skills and know this, and the Li behind the back can sit back and relax—even the doctor does not know it. , She is a deep house woman, how would she know?

An Changqing thought through many thoughts, and finally chose this desperate way to cheat the doctor and Li's. As long as the doctor confessed to the poison in a panic, no matter if he confessed or not behind the scenes, he could use this to force An Zhike to agree to take his biological mother and sister out. As for Li, there are other players waiting for her.

But he didn't expect that Li's was even hotter than he thought. Can actually force the doctor to commit suicide on the spot.

Glancing vaguely at Li, who was panicked by the maid, An Changqing sneered: "He is a doctor who has no grievances with Aunt Yu, why bother to poison? I am afraid that there is another mastermind behind. Now people have committed suicide in fear of crime. After breaking the clue, instead of being blind by ourselves (touching Mo), it is better to ask Dali Temple to investigate."

"Dare you!" An Zhike angrily said: "The murderer has already been punishable, and Aunt Yu hasn't had an accident. This is the end of the matter. If it goes out, An Zhike will be the laughingstock of the whole Yejing!"

An Changqing's face (color) sank, and finally she no longer wears her polite mask: "An Jia has become a laughing stock, what is the relationship with me? I only know that the real murderer will not be found out for a day, Aunt Yu Only one day (sexual xing) life is in danger!"

"Is human life important, or is your face important to settle down?"

"No one can surpass the century-old foundation left by our ancestors!" An Zhike said sharply.

"Then Xiangguo will guard this century-old foundation," An Changqing's face (color) became more and more mocking: "Aunt Yu, I took Zhuangzi up to recuperate. Yu'er also went with her."