Sun was forced to kneel on the ground, but her expression was unwilling. Her eyes were bloodshot and she stared at An Changqing fiercely: "You wait! You will be retributed!"

An Changqing looked down, looked at her condescendingly, and sneered: "I am not the one who killed sha, so what can I do for me?"

"If it weren't for you! How could my son die?!" Seeing his denial, Sun's eyes were torn apart. If the Iron Tiger hadn't pressed her, she would definitely rush to avenge her son by herself.

"I thought I had made it very clear last time. If it hadn't been for me to plead with the prince, An Changqi would not even have the procrastination of these two days." An Changqing raised her brows slightly: "If I really want to (kill sha ) He, why bother to intercede for him at the risk of being blamed by the prince?"

Sun panting heavily, staring at him silently.

An Changqing (touched Mo) (touched Mo) the Pisces jade pendant around (touched Mo), and continued: "There are many people in this world who have broken hands and feet but are still alive. Changqing An is dead, you should go to the doctor for theory. That's right. Besides... Maybe other people don't want him to live? After all, An Changqi is dead, which is not good for me."

Sun suddenly raised his head: "What do you mean?"

On the edge, Li glanced at him, frowned slightly, and said, "The doctor said Chang Qi suffered too much blood loss and died of severe injuries."

"What the doctor said may not be true." Changqing An looked at her with a smile but a smile: "The doctor also said that Aunt Yu is ill. After doing so for so many years, the decoction has not been stopped, and she has not seen Aunt Yu. It’s a minute and a half, but it’s worse..."

"So sometimes... the doctor's words may not be true." An Changqing turned his gaze to the Sun family: "Second aunt said... Is it Li'er?"

A bright light burst out of Sun's red and swollen eyes, and he glanced back and forth between the two for a moment. He staggered and stood up and walked back, screaming like crazy as he walked, "Come here! Call me the emerald!" "

Li's heart jumped, but his face calmly said: "The concubine's speculation is really ridiculous."

An Changqing replied pointedly: "Absurd is not absurd, just let Doctor Hu go and see."

Li's fingers trembled slightly, his eyes faintly swept over the maid beside him, and then he adjusted his expression quickly, and went to Lan Hongyuan with An Changqing.

Lanhongyuan is as deserted and quiet as ever. The only difference is that the falling snow and weeds in front of the door have been cleaned (gan), and when you enter the yard, you can feel the warmth coming from the house.

The people in the room heard the movement and quickly opened the door. When An Xianyu saw An Changqing who was in the lead, he first called his brother happily, and then when he saw Li on his side, he immediately condensed his facial expressions. The sound was like a mosquito yelling "Mother."

An Changqing comforted (touched Mo) (touched Mo) her head, and followed her in: "Aunt Yu is okay? Where is Zhao Shi?"

An Xianyu replied: "My auntie is still the same, Zhao Shi is decocting medicine for her auntie behind."