After getting along for only three days, he discovered that most of the time men only like to do things silently. If you don't ask, he won't say it. It's really clumsy.

An Changqing was covered with bedding, her body was warm, but she still couldn't help but leaned close to him, until she got into the man's arms and was pillowed in his arms, then she lay down peacefully.

Xiao Zhige hugged his arms warmly, joyful and helpless, so he raised his hand to turn off the light and hugged him tightly: "Go to sleep."

"Can't sleep." An Changqing squinted comfortably by the warm body temperature and whispered to him: "You haven't told me how to use jade?"

During the day, Xiao Zhige only asked him to think about it, but he didn't tell him the answer.

Xiao Zhige lowered his head, his chin just on the top of his hair: "What do you think?"

Changqing An pondered for a while, then hesitated: "Make a plan to reveal the identity of Jade to An Zhishou couple?"

Xiao Zhige shook his head: "The timing is wrong, An Zhike can easily clear the suspicion, and can't separate their brothers."

"Then what should I do?"

"Wait." Xiao Zhige said, "When An Changqi is dead, the identity of Jade will be revealed. The remaining An Zhishou couple will investigate by themselves." After a pause, he added, "A lot At times, people are more willing to believe what they find."

"But what if An Changqi doesn't die?" An Changqing wondered.

Xiao Zhige looked at him in the dark, his voice was a little heavy: "He won't survive tomorrow night."

The reason for agreeing that Rao An Changqi’s life was only because he had calculated it a long time ago. He broke one hand and another leg, and even the offspring's roots were also broken. In such a critical situation, it was delayed for a long time, unless Da Luo The gods come to the doctor, otherwise it is just a matter of time.

An Zhike doesn't know medicine. He has been in the army for many years, but he knows a lot about it.

An Changqing widened her eyes in surprise: "So you did it early in the morning? But what if Anzhi Shou husband and wife still don't believe it? After all, we don't have any evidence."

"The doctor who treated An Changqi is from Derentang." Xiao Zhige felt the (body shen) body getting closer and closer in his arms, and continued: "Derentang is the property of Li's family."

When An Changqi died, what An Zhishou would not say first, but his wife, Sun, loved her son like her destiny, and she would find someone to vent her anger in grief. But she dared not provoke the Northern War Palace easily. If this time, let her know that the jade serving the soup medicine was An Zhike's eyeliner next to An Changqi, she would definitely be suspicious, and if she continued the investigation, she would find out , Even the doctor who treated An Changqi is a member of the Li family.

At that time, no substantive (sexual xing) evidence is needed, and she will turn the finger at An Zhike.

A woman who has just lost her child is not easy to deal with. What's more, An Zhishou has always been weak in front of his wife. If there is a trouble, this Xiangfu must be uneasy for a while. At that time, Xiao Zhige and An Changqing, who had really moved their hands, were on the sidelines.