Without waiting for An Changqing's response, he strode out.

An Changqing looked at the back of him leaving, so calm and vigorous, like a green pine like a cypress, not much more alive than the dull emperor.

Xiao Zhige went to the front yard to entertain the guests, while An Changqing stayed alone in the Xi room. Looking at Xiao Zhige's attitude, he didn't treat him as a woman just because he married him. He was not cautious in asking (sexual xing), got up to move his muscles and bones, took off the heavy hair crown, and (take off tuo) the heavy jersey. Without these burdens, the whole person is a lot lighter. He put on a dark red woven gold coat at random, and found a hair band to tie his long hair behind his head. Then he called An Fu, who was guarding outside, to go to the small kitchen to get snacks.

Sure enough, the small kitchen was equipped with all kinds of cakes. An Changqing ate a few to soothe the hungry belly, and then seriously pondered the current situation.

At the beginning, he only thought that this was another dream he had imagined.

After his death, he was still trapped in the huge palace, and he saw Xiao Zhige act more and more radically, becoming more and more unscrupulous. Three years after his death, Xiao Zhige launched another four or five wars. Although he eventually drove Beidi to the depths of the grassland and occupied half of the city of Xideng, Daye suffered heavy casualties. After years of war, countless farms were abandoned, and in the winter, people were hungry for thousands of miles. People without food can only eat by changing their children, which is called purgatory on earth.

The people who were forced to have no way of life rose up, and there were rebellions by refugees everywhere in Daye. With the support of the two great generals Chu Anliang and Shi Lezheng, the abandoned prince Xiao Qi'an gathered 200,000 refugees to encircle Yejing under the banner of "Cut the tyrant and return to peace". He was called "The Battle of Slashing the Dragon." ".

That battle was extremely tragic. For more than ten years, Xiao Zhi Ge Rongma had spent more than a decade, and he commanded the 50,000 guards in Yejing to contend with 200,000 refugees. After nearly a month, the corpses outside Yejing were everywhere, and the bones that were built up were fast. Leveling with the city wall of Yejing, the displaced sergeants stepped on the bodies of their dead companions to climb up. And Xiao Zhige's iron armor spear stood on the city wall, really like the sky (to kill sha) into the mortal world.

A month later, the gate of Yejing opened wide, but it was not the refugees who broke through the city, but the imperial guards in the city opened the gate.

With the support of the two great generals of the pillar country and countless soldiers, the abandoned prince entered the main palace, looked around, and found the self-decision Xiao Zhige in the remote Qiwu Palace.

The former emperor sat in front of the window of the inner hall of Qiwu Palace and ended his life with a sharp knife.

The waste prince chopped off his head and hung it above Yejing City Gate. The corpse was thrown into the mass grave to feed the wild dogs. It is claimed that he killed the tyrant by himself, but he is the man to whom the destiny belongs.

Only An Changqing, who was watching silently, knew that Xiao Zhige had a plan to win, and the Guards were the elite trained by him and were loyal to him. Although the number of 200,000 refugees is large, it is not a climate. Besides, 150,000 had already been (killed), and the remaining 50,000 would only be sooner or later.