the crown

Santi's POV

It's a lovely day in Isla Encanto, i just finished making a special gift to someone special.

Santi: and.... Done

I said while wiping my sweat off

Santi: uhh.... Should I gave it to her now

I said blushing and scratching my head

Santi: uhh.. maybe later I... guess, well I should go outside and check my friends for now on. But before that I should bring my gift too in case Bonnie's there

I put the gift on a special box that has bow on top then i went outside to see my friends

Santi: ahoy matey
Tomas: ahoy primo
Lorlai: umm ahoy Santi "

lorlai said while blushing

Tomas: sooo is it done yet
Santi: oh the gift? Well yeah I just finished it a few minutes ago
Tomas: so are you going to give it to her now?

Lorlai was shock when she hears what tamas's said but little did she know that she's not the one that Tomas was talking about, she thought that Santi was ganna gave her a gift.

Lorlai signed Tomas to leave for while so she and Santi can talk along.

Tomas: Santi mind if I leave for a while because Escarlatta want me to do something for her.
Santi: sure go on
Tomas: great! See you primo
Santi: see ya

Lorlai:so what now?
Santi: uhhh I don't know.
Lorlai: oOoOO I know I have a story.

While lorlai was talking i heard something unexpected

???: Hey have you heard the news?
???: Uhh..... what news?
???: You haven't heard it yet?!
???: No why?
???: Well, according to the mayor of Isla Encanto there was a pirate who's ganna leave the Isla because everyone keep demanding her wicked doings so the mayor announced that she will be leaving Isla Encanto for good.
???:I have a question. Which pirate are you talking about?
???: It's Bonnie Bones the greediest pirate of the high seas

I was shocked to hear that Bonnie is leaving Isla Encanto.

???: When will she be leaving?
???: Now.

I got even more shocker when I heard that she will be leaving Isla Encanto now!

Santi: bye lorlai see later!
Lorlai: wait Santi where are you going!

I ran towards the beach but.... It was too late Bonnie has sailed away.

I was so frustrated knowing that the love of my life is gone. And here I am down on my knees lose in love.

Then I heard someone spoke.

???: It's for the good of the Isla Encanto

It was mummy

Josefina:she needs to leave Isla Encanto because of her wicked doings plus she's not a well mannered woman and she's a disrespectful girl so she has to leave for good.
Santi: I just...... Don't want her to leave.

I was so annoyed when my mom said all of that and a little sad cuz I can't believe mom did that.

Josefina: infact she's not good for you. Why do you want her to stay? There are so many girls out there why her?

I was frustrated I wanna punch mom on the face but instead I shouted at her.

Santi: BECAUSE I LOVE HER!!!

Josefina gasps

Josefina: Santi....?
Santi: really love her I don't know why but every time I see her she makes me feel happy I always wanna see her face every time. I know..... We can be together because she bad and I'm good.

Josefina was speechless when she heard what Santi said. She feel upset to he's son she choose the Isla Encanto instead her son's happiness.

Josefina: I'm so sorry dear I..... Didn't know
Santi: it's ok mummy I know you're just doing your best to Isla Encanto. I guess I can't gave her my gift then.

I said while wiping my tears off. Then I pulled out the gift I made her. It was a crown it has rubies and emeralds base on her favorite color.

Santi: I was ganna gave her this gift and this is the reason why I didn't go home last night. I stayed all night just to finish this crown but...... I guess I won't be seeing her wearing this crown I made.
Josefina: I'm so sorry honey I thought you don't like her I'm such a St**id  mother.

Josefina said while wiping her tears off

Santi: it's ok mom I guess I have to wait for her then I hope she came back soon
Josefina: don't worry son she will.

Mummy hug me while still crying and I still hope that Bonnie will come back at me one day.

Bonnie's POV

When I saw Santiago crying and calling my name I was shock I thought he doesn't care when I leave Isla Encanto instead being happy cuz nobody will make trouble in Isla Encanto but he isn't I wanna go back there and hug him for the first and last time but........I guess not. I silently cried as I saw he face I'm gonna miss that swub so much I wish I could see him again in the future.

Butterscotch: Capitana, Capitana..... CAPITANA!!!!!!!!!!
Bonnie: AHHHHHH!!! What now butterscotch?
Butterscotch: well, are w- wait on a minute are you crying?
Bonnie: what no!!! Why would I " secretly wipping my tears
Butterscotch: well, ok then shall we go now
Bonnie: ahh ok

TBC
<[AN>

Hi ya Wolfie members hope you like this story and also comment for chapter 2 if you want me to continue the story cuz I think it's not good hehehe I'll try updating the next chapter as soon as possible so for now on bye