nightmare

status with fez: dating
summary: reader has nightmare after events of previous imagine (I'm sorry)
type/warnings: pure fluff, protective fez, mentions of fez's childhood, TW: gun, fake death
________________________________
i have 5 more imagines almost finished but I'm running out of ideas so pls request!!
_____________________________

YN'S POV

"All of yall, get naked right now" I heard Bruce say. Except this time it echoed in my brain as images of the event played throughout my brain. Terrified looks from Ash, rue, fez, even Faye. I could see Bruce and multiple guys laughing, eyeing me up and down, pointing and exchanging looks with each other. Next thing I see is Bruce point a gun to Fezco's head. Not a moment later I hear the gunshot.
"FEZ"
...

I wake up sweating, breathing for air unable to times my breaths to a normal pace.
"yn yn you good? It's ok ma" I hear a familiar voice say. It was fez. I look around see a panicked fez next to me on his bed in his room. A room I'd come to love. The strong, woody smell laced with weed. The smell always used to make me cringe. But now? Now it makes me think of Fez. "yn it's ok" I hear fez reassure me again as I realise I'm still panic breathing. I slow down and start to time my breaths in a normal pace before I hear fez ask me again "are you ok?"

"Yeah" I breath out coming to the realisation that I just had a nightmare. My 4th nightmare. All of which end with fez getting shot. The difference with this nightmare is that I was with fez this time. The other three occurred at home in my own bed. I thought tha maybe if I stay with fezco I'd feel safer and the nigtmares would stop. I guess I was wrong.

I look at fezco and still see a panicked expression on his face. Understandable. I didn't tell him about my nightmares. I knew that if I told him he'd feel guilty seeing as the nightmares were results of the debacle on New Years, before the party. "I'm fine. I just had a nightmare" I told him in hopes his worries would wash away. Again, I was wrong.

NO POV

"You wanna talk about it" he asked fully awoken from his slumber. Sleep was the last thing on his mind. Not when his sunshine was trembling in fear right next to him.
"No" she choked out "I'm fine" she said unsure of what to say next
"You screamed my name" fezco stated. "Did I do something in this dream or"
"God no" she cut him off as soon as he uttered those words.

She hated it when fez felt responsible for all the bad things in his loved ones lives. She knew what he thought of himself. He thought he was a bad person who doesn't deserve the love and appreciation he receives from people like rue, ash and yn. However yn didn't see it that way. She knew fez was good. He was a good person who had bad things happen to him. It wasn't his fault that his father abused him causing his grandma to take him in. It wasn't his fault that said grandma happened to be a dug dealer. It wasn't his fault that his grandma felt ill. It wasn't his fault that all he knew was how to drug deal. Again, it wasn't his fault when he had to result to a drug dealing life to take care of his grandma and brother.

FEZCO'S POV

I know what the nightmare was about. Rue told me. She was having nightmares about the night herself, and when she told yn about them yn told her how she was having them too. Rue didn't know yn didn't tell me otherwise she wouldn't have told me. At least that's what she said. I felt awful knowing that my sunshine was feeling like this. Especially when I'm part of the reason. But I needed her to know she could talk to me about it.

"It was bout what went down at lauries weren't it?" I asked already know the answer.
Yn looked down unable to tell me I was right
"I'm sorry" I told her. I knew she didn't wanna hear those words from me. And I know those words can't erase what happened. But those words were all I could say.

"You've got to stop saying that" she laughed making me smile aswell. She lagged back in bed pulling me with her.
"In the dream. That guy Bruce. He shot you." She said almost afraid to utter the last three words as she stuffed her head into my chest.
"I guess I'm just scared somethings gonna happen to you" she finished making me chuckle yet again.

"And here I was shitting myself that sum' gon' happen to you" I breathed out, emphasis on the 'you'. "Yknow imma be fine right?" I told her looking down at her, all the while giving her small pecks on the top of her head. She hummed back in response, her head still in my chest "and I ain't gonna let anything happen to ya. and to rue an' ash for that matta"
"thank you" she mumbled
"also you gotta tell me when shit like this bothers you princess" I say to her sternly bit calmly "I need to know so I can make it better"

"Okay fez I will from now on. I'm sorry" she said pulling her head away from my chest, looking up and giving me a smile. I smile back at her, both of us now looking like idiots smiling at each other
"Look who's sayin sorry now" I laugh making her roll her eyes playfully before she pulls me into a kiss.

We both pull away, spending the next few hours in each other's arms talking about whatever before yn falls into another deep slumber. The first one gone uninterrupted since New Years.

________________________________
i have 5 more imagines almost finished but I'm running out of ideas so pls request!!