high thoughts

status with fez: dating
summary: fez teaches you to roll a joint and you both get high together.
________________________________

Yn POV

it was close to 2am and the movie you and fez put on just 15 minutes ago was starting to bore you.

"I'm bored." You whined pulling on fez's arm in hopes he would agree with you.
"Yh, I can't lie this movie ain't the shit" he breathed out. "Watchu wanna do princess?" he said turning his head and full attention to you as he turned off the tv.
"Let's get high" you beamed again tugging on his arm.
Fezco raised an eyebrow and looked at you confused.
"You wanna smoke a joint?" He asked genuinely confused as to whether you were joking or not.

Despite your boyfriend being a full on drug dealer, drugs never appealed to you. Sure you got high on the occasion but fezco needed to make sure you wanted this.
"Yeah please. I haven't smoked a joint in like 2 months" you said
"Ok shawty, wait here" fez said getting excited as he got off the couch to get the drug.

Fezco would never admit this but he loved when you got high with him. He loved the random stupid things you'd ask him. He loved how you would watch him so intensely as if your life depended on it when he was rolling you the blunt. But he liked how it wasn't a regular thing. It made the experience more special.

"Ok princess you doing a joint okay, not a blunt" he said coming toward you sitting down on the couch. "Ain't no way you gonna be able to handle a blunt"
"Cmon fez lemme do a blunt. I can handle it" you pleaded (difference between joint and blunt - blunt is used with brown tobacco paper whereas a joint is more of a dense less brown paper)
"Fine" he rolled his eyes playfully grabbing the tobacco paper and crushed cannabis "you want me to teach you how to roll it?" Fez asked as he saw you starting at the drug intensely
"Yeah" you chuckled shuffling closer to him so he could place the paper in your hand.
"Ok, so you gotta get the paper and licked the sides to dampen it." He explained as you and him both lifted the paper to your mouth so you could dampen it making you cringe at the taste. "Then you gon' get the cannabis and just slap it on the paper, then seal yo paper in place where you damped it on the edge" he continued as you did exactly what he told you to do.

You placed the blunt in your mouth as fez lit the other end with his lighter. As soon as it was lit you inhaled and took a drag, you immediately started coughing.

"Wow" you coughed as fez was just laughing at you "this is way stronger than I thought it's be" you cringed at how strong it was. "You think you finish this while I just smoke a joint" you asked in your nicest voice hoping fezco would agree "Yeah Ofc princess" he laughed.
He took the blunt out of your hand and placed it on the tray beside him before going back to rolling a joint for you.

As he rolled the joint you watched him intensely. You loved how he squinted his eyes and stuck out the tip of his tongue when concentrated in things like rolling a blunt or counting money. You admired how his thick eyelashes (which you were almost always jealous of - I mean have you seen them?) fluttered as he looked back at the joint once finishing analysing his work. You were soon snapped out of your daze as fez placed the joint in your partly open mouth and lit the other end of it.

"Watchu thinking bout babe?" He questioned raising his eyebrow with a smirk fully knowing you were watching him.
You took the joint out of your mouth and exalted watching the cloud of smoke leave your mouth "ahh that's much better" you sighed before turning to fez "I was just admiring my perfect boyfriend" you replied smugly as fez smiled to himself taking a drag out of the previously made blunt.

About half an hour later you both were high out of your minds. And as previously said when you got high, you asked fez the dumbest things.
"Do teeth have a taste?" You blurred out staring into the sky. You and fez decided to move this outside underneath the open sky where it was less stuffy.
"What" fez laughed out not fully surprised as he was waiting for this times high thoughts.
"Like teeth? Do they have a taste. Like yknow how pasta has a taste or how spaghetti has a taste?"
"Hold up. Ion know bout you but pasta and spaghetti taste like the same shi to me"
"Really?!"
"Yh I mean at least to me they do"
"Huh, maybe they do. I can't remember"

You both continue staring into the sky as your question from earlier was dismissed.
"Yknow technically lasagne is spaghetti flavour cake"
"Nah wtf you just say?"
"Lasagna. It's spaghetti favoured cake"
"Babe. I love you. But I think you just ruined lasagna for me"
"You aren't even gonna remember this in the morning"
"True"

Fez's POV

I turn to my side to see yn staring up at the sky connecting the stars with her fingers as she mumbles about spaghetti and lasagna. I love moments like these with her. It makes me carefree. I don't gotta worry bout my next deal or grandma or mouse cuz in that moment all I see is her. I keep on watching her as I just replay the what I just said to her. Shit. I told yn I love her. I mean it was true. I was head over heals for her, but I'd never said it before. I don't even think she realised though as I watch her still carelessly mumbling to herself.

I finally feel my high wearing off and see yn half asleep. I pick her up and her legs immediately wrap around me as if it's a reflex. I carry her into my room and place her into the bed before getting on the other side and pulling her close to me.

"Fez" she mutters
"Hmm" I reply placing a small kiss on her forehead
"I love you too" she sighs as she buries her face in my neck before drifting off to sleep.
I smile to myself happy and relieved she feels the same way and go to sleep knowing I'm gonna wake up next to my love.

———————————————————————
First fic :))
Too long? Too short? Too boring? Lemme know also feel free to request :)