Too many memories broken to do that.

The pub I stumbled upon didn't seem all that friendly and inviting but right now I didn't give a shit.

I just wanted a drink to get my mind off things. The ugly wooden door made a clanking noise as I released it and stepped into the pub.

There weren't many faces I recognized, well none actually. That made it all the better because I wouldn't have to deal with people gossiping about us. It happened enough because of our sexual preference.

It'd probably happen even more when I get shit faced drunk.

I dragged my feet over towards the bar and sat on an old dirty chair. To my right, there was a wall with a dart board on it, previous pictures of peoples faces there and about three darts in it. To my left, I had the perfect view of the whole place. I could see everyone clearly and it gave me a sense of security because then I knew nothing unexpected would happen.

That was complete bullshit.

Because then a pale boy stumbled into the pub, rambling about something that seemed to put him off. I'm guessing that's why he's here now. I slid my shades off and put them back onto my shirt. The woozy pale boy tripped his way towards where I was seated as I asked the bartender for a double shot.

"Hey there sexy," He slurred his words and dragged out sexy, I knew he was talking to me because there wasn't anyone behind me. His actions only peaked my curiosity further. The brunette boy was beyond wasted and I had quickly down the shot and asked for another, double as well. Afterwards she walked off in another direction to another customer.

"Woah, slow down there tiger. I need you more or less sober when we fuck so I know you used a condom." He said with a wink followed in my direction.

This is not how I expected tonight to go. I just wanted to sit back and drink. Obviously, that wasn't going to happen because this boy wouldn't leave me alone with his stupid words and stupid looks.

"So, tiger, are you looking to uh, have some fun?"

He whispered in my ear much more sober as he dragged his fingertips up my arm.

His words shot lightning down me and raked chills up my spine. "Look, kid, you have no idea what you're getting yourself into. Leave, now." I told him as I quickly downed a third shot.

I hadn't had sex with Jaime for weeks now and I was sexually frustrated. There's no telling what I could do to this boy, this kid.

One of the reasons Jaime and I hadn't had sex was because he couldn't take it. I was too....rough. Whenever I would start he would stop it. He's never even let me continue it, he doesn't know how fucking good it feels.

"Oh come on, bad boy. Don't you wanna let loose?" He said, still whispering in my ear. But this time he bit on the lobe of my ear. I didn't even know who this kid was but yet here he was trying to seduce me. The bad thing though, was that it was working. "How do you know I'm not straight?" I asked the perky brunette as I looked at him strangely.

He was quite attractive, hot at that. Except the alcohol was beginning to take it's toll and Jaime hadn't crossed my mind once about sleeping with this person.

"I don't." He said smirking. "But the way you react when I touch you in the slightest way, gives me all the confirmation I need." He told me as he trailed his fingertips along my arm making the hair stand on end.

I squinted my eyes at this boy, I wasn't that much of an open book. Was I? He had placed his hand on my thigh and so I could stop my breathing from hitching I clenched my teeth together. "I'm telling you, you're going to regret this in the morning". I told him, jaw clenched, glaring in his direction.