"Marinette, I'm sorry. I know that won't fix or change anything but I am,"

"It's not your fault," Marinette said gruffly.

She and Chloe walked out the door to see Alya pressed against it and Felix and Luka chatting.

"Alya!" she scolded.

Alya laughed and backed away from the door.

She grabbed both Luka and Chloe, leaving Felix alone with Marinette.

Felix cursed under his breath. Now that Alya had introduced the possibility of him liking Marinette, he felt awkward around her.

"So, you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I mean it sucks that I didn't get to say goodbye to Adrien, but I'm fine." she said with a fake smile.

"W-well, that's good. I mean not that you didn't get to say goodbye to him," he stammered.

Marinette didn't speak for a while. She just walked alongside him. He was too nervous to say anything so he kept quiet.

"Yeah," Marinette mumbled.

"Uh," Felix started.

"Hmm?" she asked, eager for conversation.

He mentally slapped his forehead, "Why do you like Adrien anyway?" he blurted.

"Oh," she said, cheeks colouring, "He's so sweet and dreamy—"

"That's all?" he was almost laughing, that was all Adrien did to get Marinette to like him?

"You have to promise not to laugh," she said.

"I can't promise that,"

"Fine," she said, dropping her voice to a whisper, "On the first day of school, he gave me his umbrella—,"

Felix tried to hold in his laughter, he really did. But he couldn't. He burst out laughing.

"Felix!" Marinette said, whacking his arm.

"You fell in love with him......because he gave you his umbrella?" he struggled to say.

"Felix!" she scolded with a fake pout, "It's not just that, he's just a sweet person in general. He could have been rude. Especially because of his rough childhood, his mom died and his father has never been the same since,"

It bothered Felix, listening to his cousin's sob story, "Yeah, I guess, but he's a model. Everyone loves him anyway. He never had to worry about making friends."

Marinette sighed, "He did, how can you tell if people actually like you if you're rich and famous,"

Felix had to admit, she did have a good point.

It still bothered him how much she liked Adrien. Not just that, but how much Adrien didn't see about her. He could see the sadness in her eyes as she went on about how much she loved him. She really was amazing.

She was kind, caring and generous. Not to mention beautiful, with her bluebell eyes and her hair. Her smile gave Felix butterflies and he wasn't sure how to handle that.

But what he knew was that he never wanted to see a frown on her face.

aww, looks like Felix is discovering his feelings.

anyways, I chose the song "Lovin' It" because of these lyrics

See what you don't understand

Is falling in love wasn't part of my plan

~

Thought, would I ever fall in love, ever fall in love again?

Because Felix wasn't rlly sure about falling in love, y'know because of his gf from London being all gold-diggery. 

and yes, i know that's not a word.

And also....

I realized that I can't spell lol. That's from Chapter #3 btw. 

~ 1010 Words ~