"I hope, they will be.Taehyung can never hurt Jungkook!" Mr. Kim tried to console his worried wife who just sighed in response.

"Don't worry Mrs. Kim, they will be fine.I know my Kookie well.He will definitely not give up without talking everything out with Taehyung." Mrs. Jeon said with a smile to which her husband nodded in agreement.

Their son was stubborn enough to stick to his plans.Moreover, who can ignore the boy's charms!

The four of them were talking in the living room since Jungkook left.But for now, they decided to separate their ways.After all, they have a lot of things to do, in case Taehyung doesn't let Jungkook explain.It's a secret even Jungkook didn't know about.

The parents were wise enough to realise how much their sons love each other.They were happy for them.They also knew that Taehyung would be mad at them too, knowing they also knew everything from the start.

So they decided something which will make their sons' bond stronger enough in future.Everything was planned.They just needed to work on it!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung drove his car, forgetting about all the driving rules.He was never someone who breaks rules but right now, he couldn't think about anything other than his lover.He didn't even realise to which address he was heading to.

When he reached the place, he furrowed his eyebrows seeing the house he bought a year ago.He was confused thinking why Jungkook would be there.But nonetheless, rushed inside the house.

He saw Jungkook sitting on the couch of the small living room who got startled a little at Taehyung's sudden arrival.Soon his eyes got teary and he ran to Taehyung who was standing there like a statue.

Jungkook jumped on Taehyung who caught him on time.Both of their tears streamed down their cheeks feeling the missing warmth of each other after the longest five days of their life.

They pulled out after few minutes but didn't break the hug.Jungkook's lips wobbled seeing tears in Taehyung's eyes.He hurriedly wiped it and kissed his cheeks.It was like Taehyung couldn't think proper at the moment but when Jungkook's lips touched his cheeks, he got his sense back.He broke the hug and dragged the boy to the couch.

"Tae, wha.."

"Shhhhh"

Jungkook closed his mouth and bit his lips seeing his lover checking his body in a hurry, looking for any marks or signs of hurt or any kind of wound.

Taehyung sighed in relief when he didn't find anything like that.He then hugged the boy who was staring at him with teary eyes all the time tightly.

"I-I t-thought I-I lo-lost you..." Taehyung spoke up the greatest fear that was eating him alive for the last few days.He buried his nose in Jungkook's neck, trying not to cry.

"I'm here.I'm here...with you.I'll never leave you Tae...I promise..." Jungkook hugged back his lover with the same intensity.

He stroked the elder's back and ran his fingers through his hairs, knowing how much Taehyung loves it.They sat there like that for some time, letting each other feel their presence!

"Where were you?I was looking for you like crazy.Even the police couldn't be of any use.I-I..." Taehyung choked on a sob while murmuring those, still being in the same position.

"Shhh..I'm fine" Jungkook felt more guilty after he saw Taehyung's state.

It was not like he was doing any better but still, he can't see the always so strong man this vulnerable in his arms.

"Tae?I-I have to t-tell you so many things." Jungkook hesitantly spoke up when he felt Taehyung's body relaxing on his.

"But promise me you won't be mad before listening to the end." He continued when Taehyung hummed in response to his first question.

"I can never be mad at you." Taehyung replied and kissed the boy on his neck, silently telling him to continue.

"I-I was not missing....I've been in Yoongi hyung's farmhouse for the last five days." Jungkook closed his eyes, ready to face however Taehyung will respond.

Taehyung took some moments to process what Jungkook just said.Does that mean, he was worrying for nothing?

Did he just make a fool out of himself?

He pulled out from Jungkook's embrace and looked at him with an unreadable expression on his face.Jungkook felt bad when Taehyung's warmth suddenly left him.He opened his eyes just to see his lover looking at him intensely.

When he didn't see any reaction from Taehyung, he gathered some courage and sat on Taehyung's lap, straddling him who still didn't react a bit.

Jungkook didn't know what to do.Taehyung has always been so expressive to him unlike he is to other people.Now that he is sitting there without any emotions, Jungkook felt like crying.He was ready to face Taehyung's rage but this is too much.

But still, he decided to complete what he started.He fiddled with his fingers while looking at his lap while explaining everything from the start.

After explaining everything, Jungkook looked at Taehyung with so much hesitancy.But he didn't expect Taehyung to be that calm all the time.

"Tae..." Jungkook mumbled, his lips wobbling when he cupped the said male's cheeks.

He couldn't help but cry hugging Taehyung who suddenly removed his hands from his cheeks and started pushing Jungkook away from his lap.Taehyung was clenching his jaw hard, trying not to do anything which he will regret.He tried to push Jungkook away with all the strength he had but the boy hugged him even tighter.

"I-I'm sorry.I p-promise I will ne-never do anything like that again.Tae, I-I lo-love you so much.Please" Jungkook cried hard while clenching his fist in Taehyung's shirt who stopped pushing him after some time but didn't say anything either.

Jungkook pulled away from the hug to look at his lover who now looked angry and upset.His bit his lips, not to cry again.

"Tae" Jungkook's voice seemed like a whisper.

"Jungkook, get off me." Taehyung finally spoke up.

"N-no, n-no way." Jungkook's eyes became teary again.

"I said get off me, Jungkook.Right this instant." Taehyung again said.This time with so much coldness that Jungkook obeyed him knowing there's no use of trying to convince Taehyung now.

He will take whatever Taehyung gives him.He deserves it.He got off Taehyung's lap and sat down beside him, sobbing continuously.His heart ached, missing Taehyung already.

Jungkook got alarmed when Taehyung abruptly stood up and left the house.Jungkook ran after him, trying to stop him.But before he could reach the door Taehyung had already left with his car.

Jungkook knew Taehyung needs time to process everything.He will wait for Taehyung.He will give his love time.He will wait here until Taehyung decides to come back.

Jungkook closed the door.Suddenly he felt so tired of everything.He sat down on the floor leaning his back on the couch.His tears kept flowing non-stop.It didn't take much time when darkness consumed his vision!

.
.
.

Aaarrrrghhhhh :)