♡1♡

Walking in the rain, near the train station just around sunset, was Jungkook admiring what was once his and what he had become.

Eyes filled with tears remembering everything he went through trying to forget the man that once filled his thoughts.

It was a safe distance of course but his heart stopped once that beautiful man made eye contact with him. All the surroundings and noise was irrelevant since all that could be heard was the loud and fast beating of both their hearts.

Taehyung slowly made his way towards Jungkook's way with his soft and boxy smile. Jungkook also made his way slowly at first but soon both picked up their pace.

Only to be stopped by the train passing in between them.

~♡~

That they meet that day was purely a coincidence. But they now sleeping in the same bed arms wrapped around each other was nothing but destiny that they both had chosen.

Nothing was spoken between the two. Just silence and the droplets of rain against the window filled the room. There was nothing to be spoken of. Everything was said in the events that had just taken place as well as the words that initiated it.

We laugh together, we cry together. These simple feelings were everything I had When will it be? If I see you again I will look into your eyes. And say, "I missed you"

Was all the younger had to say to get the man that was once his back safely in his arms. Even if it was just for that dark, rainy night

~
.

.

.

Ik this is a short story, but if you all want a continuation or explanation or whatever just let me know. Don't be a silent reader and comment. Also please vote <33
~🌸