26

It's been a week and tomorrow we leave to go on our trip. I'm really excited because apparently we're going to my home town.

I've been wanting to go back there and show Sam and Colby around all of the places the group and I used to go to.

Everyone agreed that it would be easier if they all slept over our house and we just left from there in the morning.

They said they were going to come for dinner so I'm currently making something for us all.

Tom was coming as well to hang out which I'm also excited for because I haven't seen him in a while and I haven't really hung out with him.

I'm making a really nice dinner because I feel like our group hasn't hung out all together in a while and I want to.

Everyone's super excited to meet the dogs and I'm really excited for them to all meet as well.

I was just about done making everything when the door started opening. "HONEYS IM HOME!" I heard Gus yell, making me roll my eyes and smile.

"Welcome back." I said with a laugh as everyone came strolling into the kitchen. "Where's my husband, niece, and favorite pups?" Gus asked and put his hands on his hip.

"They're all outside." I said and nodded towards the back door. "Kk see ya!" He yelled and skipped towards the back door. I'm not kidding, he actually started skipping.

I laughed at him and shook my head. I quickly went around and hugged everyone and then went back to cooking.

"Ok guys! Dinner!" I yelled. Everyone piled into the house and got their food before sitting down.

We all ate, laughed, talked, and planned for future things like going to the house because we still hadn't done that.

After dinner we decided that we wanted to go in the pool since they all had brought their bathing suits.

After a while we all started to get tired so we went inside and got changed and then we all went to the movie room and watched movies together.

Tom decided that he wanted to stay and help Kat out with the dogs and Rora so he ended up sleeping over as well.

We all slowly started dosing off while the movie played in the background.

When we woke up, Colby and I quickly finished packing our things and then put everything into the car and hung out with everyone for a little while longer before it was time for us to go.

"Bye my love, we'll be back before you know it. Mommy and daddy love you so much." I told Aurora as I held her and kissed her head.

I snuggled her for another few minutes before I passed her over to Colby. I said goodbye to the dogs and handed Tom a piece of paper with all the information they needed for both Aurora and the dogs.

"Here's everything you need to know, call us if anything, and I mean anything happens. Also call us just to call us or if she misses us. Um, text me if you have any questions and I love you guys. Thank you so much for doing this." I said and then hugged the both of them.

"Yeah thank you guys, It means a lot." Colby said and hugged them and then crouched down to say goodbye to the dogs.

"It's no problem. We're gonna have lots of fun with our nieces and nephews. Stuart siblings for the win." Tom said and high-fived Kat.

"Sure. Anywho, we gotta go. Bye guys love you!" I yelled as we all started leaving.

We waved goodbye as we pulled out of the driveway.

"What's up my peeps. Are we excited for an adventure?" Gus asked and smirked. I was unfortunately squished between Gus and Caleb in the back as Sam sat in the passenger and Colby drove.

The unfortunate part was having to be squished and next to Gus, I didn't mind Caleb at all.

"Yeah brother, we're really excited." Colby said and looked in the mirror at us with a smirk.

We all nodded in agreement and I connected my phone to the car so I could play some music.

The whole ride to the airport was full of jokes and music.

It's going really well so far, let's just hope it stays that way.