Ending (*optional* SAD ending)

October 31, 2021

Jeremy was able to see Mateo and his groups of friends from a distance. He couldn't help but look at the other. Totally forgetting about the fight that he and Scott had started. Jeremy gets an unexpected hit on his temple making him feel dizzy. He can hear people talking -arguing mostly- he cannot focus on it. He was winning the fight. What happened, what made him get that hit? Oh man, that is not a good sign.

One of Mateo's friends goes fight the group. Scott pushes him close to the edge. He almost loses his own balance. He doesn't see the group anymore. Jeremy can feel something cool run down then he touches it. Fingertips filled with strains of blood. His body can't keep itself up, ending in him falling down the steep hill. Once his body landed he stayed there since he can feel something broken he just doesn't know what. His breath is uneven, dull eyes staring up at the overlapping vines and twigs that are on his view. Eyes growing heavier than one likes to admit.

The shuffling of leaves that he can hear. Someone places himself over Jeremy's body desperately calling out for him to wake up. Jeremy doesn't move a single inch, not like he can. Due to all the pain that he is going through. He can hear someone talking to him. He feels himself growing colder.

~~~

Five minutes earlier the fight that Jeremy started to get into. Mateo, three of his other friends, and Bobby are walking into a walkway.

“I still can't believe you are actually going to forgive the guy after all that he did to you.” One of his friends said surprisingly, his name is Greg. He has straight hair and brown eyes.

“I'm not doing it for him. I'm doing it for my sister. She wanted me to forgive him so that I can properly move on from him.” Mateo explained why he would forgive the other. “She watches a lot of movies. She thinks that it would help me.”

“Woah, guys do you hear that? That must be a fight.” Another of his friends said, starting to run towards the commotion. He has red hair and green eyes, his name is Fred.

“Hey, Fred don't - and there he goes. Come on guys.” Mateo said, running after Fred.

They were able to catch up to Fred. They were not prepared to see Jeremy fighting against one of his own friends. Mateo caught eye with Jeremy, it was just a sec. Sandy blond haired dude punched Jeremy straight into his temple. It all happened so fast, too fast for Mateo.

“What the hell man?! Why are you fighting Jeremy?!” Bobby shouted at the group of guys surrounding Jeremy.

“Well freak face. Jeremy here couldn't keep his own romanticized dick in his pants. He's so desperate to keep his own faggot protected that he wouldn't mind getting hurt.” The sandy blond male pointed at Mateo. “You, faggot, still need to be taught a lesson.”

The group that is with the sandy blond guy are all chuckling menacingly starting to get ready for a rumble. Mateo's friends took offense to that and Fred was the main one to react.