"Not for our first night... we are going to an important place tomorrow to invite important people"

"Me?"

"Haan, you are my wife. Are not you?"

"Haan, I'm..." she said in a low tone.

"Thank God. Come with me"

Khushi nodded ok and closed her eyes. She again opened her eyes, feeling Arnav tucking her hair behind her ear. Arnav again clutched her hand smiling. He closed his eyes hugging her hand close to his chest. Khushi was looking at him with a lot of emotions. An adorable smile crept on her face.

"Enough of adoring me..." Arnav said not opening his eyes.

Khushi closed her eyes right away. Arnav smiled, keeping his eyes shut. Shut? Like really? It looked like, he was closing his eyes but he was not.

The next day

Khushi came out of the washroom, getting ready. Arnav was still on the bed. Undoubtedly, he was looking at her. He got down from the bed and stopped her extending his hand when she crossed him.

"Are you ready?"

Khushi nodded yes as he said they have to go somewhere to invite important people.

"Are you truly ready?"

"Hann..."

"Even though you are ready we will do IT later. At the same time, I don't want to disappoint you. Just kiss me"

"Whaaaat?"

"Didn't you say you are ready?"

"I said I'm ready to go with you"

"Of course, yes... you are ready to GO with me. No doubt I'm damn curious about our first night. I'm happy that you are ready to GO with me"

"I'm not talking about it. Didn't you say we have to invite important people today?"

"Hann..."

"I just talked about it"

"That's all...?" He asked with fake sadness.

"Arnavji, stop teasing me..." she said pouting and supposed to go,

Arnav clutched her hand and dragged her close to him.

"Who else other than you I could tease...? You are my wife, after all" he tapped her nose.

That's when they heard a knock on the door. Arnav gestured her to open the door. Khushi nodded ok and went to open the door. It was Anjali. She smiled at Khushi who was smiling at her.

They heard a weird sound and looked at Arnav who was stretching his body, rolling on the bed that had been decorated for their first night as if his body was aching. Khushi's eyes popped out whereas Anjali folded her lips lifting her brows. Arnav saw Anjali and sat on the bed.

"Sorry, Di. I didn't see you" he said with a fake blush.

"Good morning, Chotte..." Anjali smiled.

Arnav got down from the bed and walked to Anjali. He hugged Anjali and said,

"Good morning Di"

Anjali lifted her brows getting amazed. Breaking the hug,

"Thanks for the arrangements, Di. Khushi always wanted to spend our night on the decorated bed. You fulfilled her wish" he said.

Khushi dropped her jaw, hearing that. Anjali chuckled, seeing her face.

"Chotte, you should not tell such things openly," she said looking at Khushi teasingly.

"Di, you just like my mother... she knows that"

"But, you are making her embarrassed... you can tell me when Khushi is not around" she chuckled.

Taking a back step, Arnav circled Khushi's shoulders, making her shock.

"Di, you don't know about Khushi. She won't take it differently. She respects you... am I right darling?" he asked Khushi.

Anjali was amazed hearing DARLING from Arnav. Khushi nodded yes with an awkward smile, suppressing her shock.

"Didn't I say?"

Anjali hugged them together.

"I'm so happy seeing you guys so much into love... May God bless you to get all the happiness in the world"

Arnav and Khushi spared a glance. Arnav touched Khushi's hand who looked emotional. Arnav broke the hug.

"Di, I'm taking Khushi to invite people for our wedding"

Anjali nodded ok.

"You guys go... I have to clear these flowers from your bed"

"Ask HP to do it"

"No... I have to do it... it's my responsibility and also my right"

"Oh, ok... go ahead"

Anjali smiled pleasantly. She looked at Khushi.

"Chotte loves you so much. You know he won't talk so openly like this before. This is a big change I'm seeing in him. Thank you for coming into his life, Khushi"

Khushi looked at Arnav who nodded yes.

"I'm the one who should be thankful to him, Bhabi. I'm so lucky to have such a man as my husband. And also a family that showers unconditional love on me" she said choking.

"Shhh... don't be emotional. You are a good girl. We are happy to have you as our Bahu. As you become our family, there are no thanksgiving talks anymore...ok?" Anjali said.

Khushi nodded ok. Anjali started removing the flowers from the bed. Arnav moved towards Khushi.

"Is it true?" He asked whispering.

Khushi looked at him said nothing because she knew he himself will tell her.

"That, you said you are lucky to have a husband like me...?"

As he didn't expect, she nodded yes.

"I won't believe"

"Why?"

"Don't I know you?"

"Do you know me?"

"Don't I?"

She nodded no.

Arnav shook his head, raising his brows pressing his lips. They saw Anjali coming collecting the flowers from the bed.

"Chotte, come downstairs taking bath"

Arnav nodded ok. Anjali walked out whereas Arnav walked to the washroom.

"Arnavji" Khushi called him, clutching his face.

Arnav looked at her turning his face. She pressed her lips on his cheek strongly, giving him a shock. Getting apart from him, she said,

"I'm so lucky to have a husband like you Arnavji"

Saying, she walked out of the room. Arnav stood looking at her gulping down.

To be continued...