Chapter 44- Rapunzel and Y/n: Day one

Start from the beginning

Leo shook his head, he used his claws to move your journal to one of the first pages in your book, when you first met Leo. "You were the happiest when you met me?" Leo nodded, he moved the page onto another, the first time you met Varian, "I suppose Varian was pretty happy when he met me too... You're right, no more thinking about the past, everyone loves me for who I am now... But I can't help-" Leo tweeted at you, whacking you on the head with your journal. You began to laugh, "Okay, okay! Sorry. Wait, what's Rapunzel doing?"

Leo, snuggled into your shoulder as You peered down at Rapunzel underneath you, she too was doodling her journal except hers was a lot scarier looking... Of her best friend too. Rapunzel sighed, "Ugh, I didn't mean to make her that angry..."

You swung down using Rapunzel's hair, "Uh, no offence princess, but I think it's time you two talk to each other, me and Soph managed to figure out our problem- which isn't a thing anymore." You lied, rubbing the back of your neck. "Thing is, you know how dramatic Coronan's are when a friendship comes to a bump."

Rapunzel looked at her drawing and sighed, "You're right. I gotta find a way to get her to talk to me. But aren't you technically calling yourself dramatic?"

"I'm from Saporia, remember?" You crossed your arms smiling, "I may be dramatic, but you guys are on a different level of it."

"Oh yeah, I completely forgot you weren't from Corona. You know, sometimes I forget there was a time you weren't by my side." Rapunzel ruffled your hair, you smiled at her.

"Rapunzel! (__)!" Cassandra shouted over, Rapunzel ripped the page out of her journal quickly as you both walked over. "They're back."

Varian and Eugene strode over on Max and Sebastian, "You'll never guess what yours truly spotted with his gorgeous brown eyes!" Eugene announced, smirking.

Varian rolled his eyes, "Eugene was rambling about his beauty standards for himself when the animals ran over to the river to get some water, the genius' took us straight to it!" He laughed, babying Ruddiger.

"Took you to what?" You asked.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

You gasped, there stood the caravan, yes a little tatty looking and definitely broken but you had it once again.

Rapunzel cheered, "The caravan!"

"Yep, found it myself!" Eugene complemented himself. The animals grunted at him, "Okay, they helped." Max looked him straight in the eyes, Eugene laughed nervously, "They found it. But I was instrumental in that I did not get in the way."

"But you sure made sure to get in the way of me though." Varian looked in his satchel, "Eugene did you take my map? What did I say about touching my stuff?" He crossed his arms.

Eugene quickly threw the map over to Varian, "In my defence, I was making your satchel lighter as well as helping you, so many books in there!"

Rapunzel hugged them all, "You guys, this is amazing!"

Varian put his hand on the top of his head, he realised his goggles were missing, he huffed, "Eugene why would you-" Varian looked at you who was swinging his goggles on the tip of your finger. "Oh you little-"

You ran as fast as you could, dodging trees, swinging on branches and over bushes just to annoy Varian, eventually, he caught up panting like crazy. He smiled when he saw that you put his goggles on.

You made a weird face when you saw your reflection in the water, the goggles made your eyes look twice as big, "You know, I think it would be quite stylish wearing goggles, do they make me look cute?" You placed them on the top of your head checking them out.