He did it again

You know, when you came to me that night with all those sweet words and promises , i thought "this is it i'm gonna be saved he came back for me when i needed him most " i really thought you were gonna me bring back to life bring back from over the edge right when i was ready to jump and give up ,right when i was ready to let go and leave all this behind . But you walked away again like they all did, even after you promised yoi'd catch me when i fall . But hey! One more blow wont hurt ; you can't break someone who's already broken , someone who has nothing to lose . Thing is though i did have something to lose . i trused after i swore i woulden't give anyone a second chance . But you didn't hear my dreams shattering or my hopes hitting the ground just like you didn't hear the walls i spent so long building around my heart shattering to the ground . So look me in the eyes one last time and tell me which one of us is the cruel one? The broken girl that thought you'd never be another bleeding scar on her wrist or the guy who walks in and out of the girls life whenever shit gets too much for him.
Anyway have a nice life and congratulations you have completely shattered me .