In the crowds, Vlad King watched with some members of the Hero Board beside with All Might and Miruko watching before making a comment. "I don't understand why there is a limit Ryukyu should give on everyone but Midoriya."

"This is to see if Izuku Midoriya is a liability. This is half the reason we have Miruko on standby here." Nobody agreed with this method, especially Miruko as she's known where both Izuku and Tenko started from.

"He's not gonna be a liability. Izuku's not one to deal with being someone else's punching bag for long. I know he's got an idea mauling around in that skull of his."

"How do you know, Miruko?" All Might asked as the rabbit hero put her feet up on the seat in front of her.

"Allow me to put in some preference. Izuku uses his power along with his brain. That noodle of his might be fucked up, but he can still beat the shit outta someone by just knowing how to do it. He thinks it kinda like chess. He's always a step ahead of his opponent." Another strike sent Izuku into the edge of the testing area to make everyone uneasy.

"Pathetic. To think I have to treat you like a threat." Ryukyu was about to head out before a rock was kicked right towards the back of her head. She turned to see Izuku struggling to stand and smiling. "What has you so confident?"

"The conditions for my one quirk have been met. Tell me, Ryukyu. Did you learn of the situation from what really happened with Stain and what I used to beat him." Now worried he's going to pull something like that out, Ryukyu was prepared to detain Izuku. "Well thanks to some messing around with my quirks, I am able to alter them now. So as I was allowing you to knock me around, I was able to activate the requirements for Wicked Sense. But I changed this quirk as one of the three I've completed before this exam. One went to someone else and the second I blended Wicked Sense with an IQ quirk and a quirk that allows me to alter my brainwaves to match certain wavelengths to handle strain on my brain more. Thanks to this, I call the new quirk, 'Last Resort'." Izuku vanished before coming directly at Ryukyu to land a punch to her and send the dragon woman back.

'He got faster.'

"Now, FEEL MY FURY AS A MAN READY TO TAKE DOWN WHOEVER!" Izuku began throwing multiple punches before being caught by Ryukyu. "MADMAN'S FURY!"

"YOU LITTLE BRAT!" She slammed Izuku into the ground and repeatedly sent Izuku deeper and deeper into the ground before seeing the indent he created from it.

"MIDORIYA!" A bunch of class B students came to his help to attack Ryukyu with her putting her attention on them. Meanwhile, Tokage and another examinee came to pull Izuku out of the ground.

"You ok?"

"I'll live." Now getting the ability to stand, Izuku looked at who was fighting to try and think of what to do. "Tokage. How many parts can you turn yourself into?"

"Quite a few, why?"

"Let's just say I have an idea that requires you as a center point."

With Ochako

Gang Orca had begun sending multiple supersonic attacks one after the other at Ochako for her to avoid most, but still take some to make her equilibrium become more difficult to maintain. "To think you're All Might's daughter." The pro grabbed Ochako's head and slammed her into the ground. "YOU'RE WEAK!" Gang Orca let loose a supersonic attack at point blank range with no means for Ochako to avoid it in any way. "YOU'RE PATHETIC!" He let loose another with one after the other to have the ground crack. "AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, YOU LACK THE DRIVE!" Having her senses all but gone, Ochako was picked up and held by her neck. "You had conviction when you were younger, child. WHAT HAPPENED TO IT!?"