9. Monstar husband

Start from the beginning

Forth turns around to looks at his father "I said sorry to you already ."

"Don't you dare !" Mary , Forth's mother glares at Forth . "You could have asked us for once ! We wouldn't kill you !"

"Mom ! I love you na ..." Forth walks towards his mother . Beam follows Forth too .

"I have seen your love already ."

Beam looks at Forth's mother then he looks at his own mother who hasn't said a single thing since his brust out ."mother .."

Ersia looks at Beam " I have no talks with you . I have never stopped you from living your free cassanova life . I have never stopped you from going to the bar . I have never said no to you for anything .

Do you think whatever you do or did in past is right ? Cool ? No ! That's super rough life style which any kid shouldn't have ! But yet , I gave you space . But you still make me a villain ."

Beam blinks .

"He planned to live the house with you and change everything from which we can contact with you ." Ersia points at Forth with rising anger . "He was going to ask you for college transfer when we got him ."

Beam widens his eyes . He looks at Forth amused .

Forth bites his lips with a smile . "Well , I just .... "

"Where do you get all these money ? Do you sale drugs ?" Ersia glares at Forth .

Bek shakes his head "I told you Derek , remember ..that these two are the most handful kids we have ."

Derek sighs "all thanks to you . Otherwise , I don't know what will he do if we didn't catch him on time ..."

"How did you catch him , uncle ?" Lam asks Beam's father .

Bek shakes his head slowly "I had the hunch that these two are something when I found them sitting inside the rose bushes , one on other's lap . That looked too intimate to my eyes . I even warned Derek ! But he ...."

"I am sorry ! I am sorry ! " Derek raises his both hands .

"We were not a thing back then ." Beam informs his father .

His father rolls his eyes . "But I let it slide as Derek convinced me that I was overthing ."

"But then I started doubting you two when Persia said about her unsuccessful prank . Why didn't you two reacted like you are supposed to do ?" Derek raises his one eyebrow .

"And then we saw the pale faces of you two , as your mothers said that you two will make horrible husbands . We got the confirmation ."

"In short , This is the first time our sixth sense worked more than our wives ."

Beam looks at the parents
"you guys are ok with us ?"

"Do we have options Beam ? Can you undo your heart from Forth ? Can Forth do that either?" Ersia smiles at Beam .

"T..that's not a yes !" Beam whispers .

"Beam , I wanted you to marry a woman and have kids on you own . I wanted to name your kids . I wanted to go shopping with you wife . So , if you ask .. I will not lie ." Ersia smiles again .

" But the most I want among all is you to be healthy and happy forever . I want you to stay by my side , stay in front of my eyes , forever . And same goes for Mary too ."

Beam blinks .

"I only can make rules , scold you , ground you and object you when you are with me . But if you leave ..... "