Chapter 4: A fuzzy feeling <3

The bell rung and you guys ran to the changing rooms.

You got out your training outfit but Aizawa stopped you. 

"You need your hero costume today"
Aizawa said 

You nodded and put away your training outfit and got out your hero costume. 

You got changed and went out to the rest of the class. Izuku followed you and stood next to you. You stood next to Bakugou and You saw Izuku's face a little red in the cheeks. You giggled and asked him what was up. 

He looked away embarrassed and You smiled. Bakugou nudged your arm and you looked at Aizawa. 

Izuku looked at you but quickly looked at Aizawa. 

A mini-Bus arrived and all of you got on the bus. You ran to the back of the bus and sat near a window.

Bakugou sat near you and Izuku sat in front of you. Bakugou groaned and laid  on your shoulder. 

Your eyes widened and you laughed. Izuku looked at Bakugou and Izuku shook his head while he laughed.

You went to stroke his hair but he grabbed your wrist and looked at you.

You bent your fingers and said "Rawr!"

Bakugou blushed and threw you wrist out of hand. You and Izuku laughed and looked at Bakugou. 

When you got the the training centre you put an arm around Bakugou and walked inside. 

"Hey imagen if the LOV attack?"  Kirishma said to Izuku.

"Well we have fought them many times before and we have defeated them so no need to worry Kirishma-kun!"

You nodded and took you arm away from Bakugou's shoulder.  You opened the door of the training centre and your eyes widened. "This is so cool!" 

You ran down the stairs to the different stations.

Bakugou and Izuku looked at you and blushed. 

They both had the same fuzzy feeling you have.