Chapter 2: Sleep!!

You  opened the door to see an empty room with 3 beds. You was the first one in there. 

You sighed and put your backpack  on  the middle bed and went out to your old dorm room to get your stuff.

You hurried back to your new dorm and there was still no sign of Izuku or Bakugou. 

You placed your bed sheet on your bed and started to start hanging up your clothes in the closet. 

You started putting on your bedsheet until two people came into the dorm. It was Izuku and Bakugou obviously. 

"Hey Y/N!" Izuku said while he sat on the bed on the right side of you. 

You looked at him and smiled. "Hey zuku, why you guys home late?"

"Aizawa-Sensei wanted us to do some jobs. That's all!"   

You nodded and carried on sorting out your bed. When you finished putting your stuff away  you sat on your bed and got out a book and stared doing homework.

Izuku and Bakugou did their own thing. 

*8:30PM*

"Oi nerd, time to get some sleep, you have been revising for half n hour" Bakugou yawned. 

You shook your head and got another book out . 

Izuku laughed and took your bag and put it on his side of his bed. 

"Oi! I said Sleep ! Not get another book out you dork!" 

You groaned. " I have Chemistry test tomorrow and we have a pass mark of 90% so i need to- HEY!" 

Bakugou took your book and put it underneath his pillow while he got into bed and went to sleep. 

You sighed and looked at Izuku smiling. "I will help you in the morning, just get some rest mkay?"

You sighed and nodded your head.