Ryan followed the instructions and did the steps . Ryan was amused by the bubbles and smelled it . His eyes immediately narrowed when he recognized the familiar scent .

" Smells like my wife . " He muttered and sniffed it for about a minute long before reluctantly rinsing his hair .

Somehow , Ryan felt more refreshed than before . Ryan looked at the shelf again and discovered two more products for taking a bath . After applying those products to his body . Ryan felt more clean and light . He also smells like Gab .

Ryan smiled and sniffed his own body . He felt like he's becoming more addicted to this green apple scent .

---

When he exited the bathhouse , he was already doned in a similar attire with Gab . When Ryan realized this , he suddenly blushed and covered his cheeks .

If Ryan was a modern man he would immediately recognize it as couple attire . Ryan was however beginning to realize this thing .

A shy husband could be seen walking slowly towards the young boy sitting on the cart . Ryan sniffed his own body again before sitting on the driving seat of the ox cart .

While arranging the reigns properly , Gab suddenly came to his side amd sniffed him .

" You smell good . "

Ryan blushed and looked at Gab . " Do i? "

" Yeah "

Ryan lifted his collar and smelled himself again . " Well , i really do smell good . Do you like it? "

Hearing his question , Gab immediately nodded honestly . The boy's butt moved nearer to Ryan and sniffed his neck . " I really like it.  "

Ryan gulped looked away in shyness . Gab naturally noticed this and couldn't help smiling . The more Ryan acted shy , the more Gab wanted to tease him .

" ... You can smell me whenever you like . I don't really mind . " Ryan said softly and started driving the ox .

Gab heard his words and boldly sniffed the back of his neck . While doing this , Ryan's body became more stiff like stone making Gab feel amused .

While these two flirtatious couple were driving out of the village . They didn't noticed that they forgot a certain someone .

Rose was playing with his friends when she suddenly saw an ox cart passing by . The little toddler froze and stared at the ox cart with surprise and shock . When she determined that the two people riding on the cart was really her brother and brother-in-law , she immediately run towards their direction and shouted. 

" Brother!!! Brother-in-law!!! "

Gab turned to look at the back and saw a little toddler running towards them with little steps . Gab got surprised and realized they forgot to bring the little one .

Little Rose suddenly burst out sadness and cried . " Waaah , Brother!!! Wuwuwu don't leave me . "

Hearing Rose's milky voice , he felt a pang in his heart and immediately held Ryan's palm to stop the ox and jumped down from the cart to hug his sister .

Rose immediately pounced into his embrace and started crying out her grievances.  " Waaah , I thought y'all gonna leave me . "

Gab chuckled with a gentle smile and wiped her tears and snots . He lifted her up and walked to the cart with a still crying little toddler .

Ryan guiltily looked at Little Rose and apologetically said . " I'm sorry , Rose. "

Rose immediately wiped her tears with the back of her hand and blinked her red eyes . " No , it's nothing . "