"I want to go where you are right now but I have work to do." I sighed.

"Yujinnie, congratulations! Let's talk later, I will call you."

"O*sobs*Okay u*sobs*nnie."

I ended the call.

I can't go to where she is since I have work to do and she will go straight in her schedule after their meeting. She can't touch her phone again.

I go to my studio. When I entered, I saw three girls reading my notebook where I wrote songs.

"Yah!" I immediately approached them.

"Why are you reading my notebook?!" I close my notebook and get it from the table.

I saw how Yuqi laughed while Minnie unnie and Soyeon unnie looked at each other.

"May you be more miserable in the time you left me—" Then Yuqi laughs again.

Can I hit her just once?

"Are you in a bad mood when you write that song?" Soyeon unnie asked.

I was about to answer when music suddenly played. We are all startled by the sudden play of it except for the person who plays it.

Minnie unnie hit her arms while she laughed again for the 3rd time.

Aish,

"Yah, Woogi, don't you know the word privacy?" I give her a death glare.

"Oh, it's pop-punk!" Soyeon unnie exclaimed when the electric guitar and drums part started.

I sighed and paused the instrumental.

"Aren't we supposed to be composing the songs for your comeback?" I asked seriously.

"Ey, short tempered ori, don't be mad." Yuqi smacked my arms after her laughing session.

"I'm not mad, I just—" I sighed.

"Let's just do what we need to do." I go to the sofa.

"The tune of the music fits in your lyrics." I heard Minnie unnie's compliment but I didn't look at her.

I put the folder where the contract is and my notebook in the table. Soyeon unnie followed me and sat beside me.

"Actually, the lyrics are settled. I already have the melody but for the pre-chorus part, I can't figure out what kind of melody will fit. I want the pre-chorus part to be a little jumpy." Soyeon unnie started while giving me the lyrics of the song.

I accept it and start to read the lyrics intently.

"I want this song to be bouncy. You know it's like she's confessing to him in a cute and fun way." She continued while I'm reading the lyrics.

"So, this is about confessing your love to someone?" I asked while still reading the lyrics.

"Yeah." She answered.

I nodded and looked at her.

"Unnie, can you give me a peek of the melody?" I asked again.

She nodded as a response. She clears her throat first before starting to sing.

A stupid looking face with glasses

Waking up with sleep in my eyes