CHAPTER 10

Chapter 10

*NEXT DAY*

[YOUR POV]

Syaq and myself wake up at the same time because the bell is ringing means Evan or the boys need us. I check the time and its 9am. Did i also mention that i am sharing my room with Syaq? I dont think so. Anyway we both take a quick shower in a different toilet and fix each other's dress. "I wonder what do they need.. " Syaq ask while walking up the stairs. I shurg and we reach Evans' room. "Prince Evan? Its Syaq and (F/N).. may we come in?" "Yes please" we look at each other and enter the room. All of the boy are awake and dressed with their prince outfits. "Why are you all dressed up?" I ask putting my pointing finger up. "We are going out before all of us go home and we want you both to follow.." Jonathan said packing up his things and everyone look at us but not Craig and Evan. Both of them are missing. "You both are not going to wear that!" Tyler said looking at the boys and all of them nod. Syaq and myself look at our maid dress, look at each other and look at the boys confused. "What do you mean? We are always dress like this..?" Syaq ask and suddenly Craig and Evan walk up from behind the boys with two long dresses. "This one that im holding is for you and that one Craig is holding is Syaq's.. change to this dresses and meet us outside." Evan said and both of them plass our dress. Craig wink at Syaq and all the boy walk out. My dress is (F/C) with white ribbon (refer pic above) and Syaq's dress is white flowy dress (refer pic above). We smile at each other and went to change.

We meet each other at our rooms and we decide to upgrade our look. I decided to (your prefered style of hair) and Syaq decided to let go her hair and center part her hair. "Okay lets go!" Syaq said and i stop her by holding her hand. "Wait you are missing something.." i said and put on two daisy flower clips on either side of her hair. "Better! Now lets go!" She smile and whispered thank you. We both walk out the castle and Evans' and Craig's mouth are open. "How do we look?" I ask and Syaq and myself walk to both of them. Both of them flinched as we both pat thier shoulders "Ah erm you look really stunning" Evan said looking at me, blushing. "You.. you look really cute and gorgeous" Craig said, still mouth open and Syaq close them while laughing. "Haha thank you silly.. now lets go!" Syaq said and off we go.

*SEVERAL HOURS LATER*

All of us decide to break off. Craig and Syaq went somewhere to hang out and the other boys went home. Evan and myself decided to go to my house since today i suppose to visit them.

We reach my parents house and i knock on the door. "Omg hello my darling you look beautiful! Oh and afternoon Prince Evan.. come in both of you.. Dear? Come down! Your daughter is here!" My mother shouted and we sit down on the couch. My father walk down the stair happily till he saw Evan, his smile faded. "Well hello darling and Prince Evan.." he said and sit down beside mother. Its was really quiet and awkward.. "So are you guys hungry? I will cook lunch. (F/N) come here and help me?" I nod and smile at Evan. Hopefully father and Evan are fine alone..

[EVANS' POV]

Well.. its really awkward when (F/N)'s father kept staring at me.. "Listen Prince Evan.. i want you to leave her. I have decided to pull her out from her job, away from you.. and she will have a normal life and not slavery job.. you understand?" Her father said strickly and i just nod in shock. If he pull her out of her job, I will be alone and Syaq will miss her bestfriend. Does that mean i wont see her again? What can i do? "Lunch is serve!" I was interrupted by (F/N)' mother shouting. I force a smile and walk up to the dinning table. Gosh.. its going to be hard without her..

*TIME SKIP*

[YOUR POV]

Evan and myself reach the castle and went into our rooms. Looks like Syaq is not home yet so i just change to my maid dress and flop on my bed, thinking. I heard that my father told Evan to stay away from me.. what does that mean.. i really don't want him to leave me.. im so nervous and worried. "Im back!" "Omg Syaq you scare me.." i said holding my heart. Syaq whisper sorry and sit beside me. I look at her and she seems happy. "So how was your outing with Craig?" I ask poking her arm. She giggled and look at me. "Well.. Craig kind of kissed me and said that he like me.." she squealed and keep on smiling. "So you guys are privately together?!" She nod and we both squealed. Gosh finally they are together.. but what about me and Evan?

P.S i love both of the dress on the pic ♡♡ :3