Saitama stops what he was doing and looks at Yorktown and thinks about the offer that she just said.

"..."
=====================================
At the Azur Lane's prison for Sirens, three girls were in one of the cells. The three of them began discussing the weird human that was able to defeat without much trouble.

"Should we inform our higher-ups?" Said Peace-Breaker to her allies as she was lying on the bed that was in the cell.

"Yeah, yeah I already sent what happened to us and wait what will they respond." Said Tracker as she answers her question as she looks outside the window.

They all stayed silent as they waited for a response from the higher-ups. They could just easily get out of their prison but they couldn't as they felt their muscles keep twitching from the attack from the weird human.

"Ugh… will it stop." Said Strength as still felt her muscles keep twitching.

"Oh stop complaining, we also feel the same pain as you." Said Peace-Breaker.

"That's because I got hit twice by him." Said Strength.

before they could continue their conversation Tracker got a transmission from the higher-ups. They all stay silent to make Tracker focus on what she was given orders by the higher-ups.

"(Sigh) looks like we won't go back before we complete this mission." Said Tracker as she informs her allies about the details of the mission.

====================================
After finally letting him out of the interrogation room and being done asking questions, he was met by another problem.

"Looks like you've been interrogated." Said Eugen as she was ordered by Bismarck to escort him and analyse him.

She stood up from a chair and began to walk to Saitama and when she was close to him she patted his bald head.

Saitama quickly slaps her hand lightly but fast as soon as she touches his head. "My, my you're very fast." Said Eugen as she remembers this information.

"Don't touch my head." Said Saitama as she felt a dark aura coming from Saitama.

"Aww~ don't be mad because I touched your head that you shaved~." Said Eugen as she walks around Saitama and keeps teasing him while ignoring his anger towards her.

"Oi! It was like this for one year! So don't judge me because I can't grow my hair!" Exclaimed Saitama as he was annoyed at Eugen.

Eugene giggled and began walking down the hallway and said this to Saitama. "Come I will lead you to your dorm." 

Saitama's eyes twitch to know that she was the tour guide. She will ask more about his bald head but fights it as he begins to follow her but keeps a distance from her.

After a long walk, Eugen looked behind her and saw that Saitama wasn't near her. "Hmm? Why are you so far away from me?" Said Eugen as she stopped her track and questioned why Saitama was far from her.

"Is it because you are scared that you will not contain your lust towards me?" Asked Eugen as she showed her side to Saitama.

"Nah, you're just annoying to be around." Said Saitama flatly.

There was a pause in the hallway as Eugen was surprised that this very man wasn't even attracted to her body? No, he must be hiding it. But he didn't sign of interest when he was being interrogated by Yorktown and Graf Zeppelin

"What did you just say?" Said Eugen as she tried to confirm what he said was true.

"Stop showing me your body and wear some clothes, you're aren't my type. And can you hurry up to my room? I need to sleep." Said Saitama as he was bored and sleepy but Eugen kept asking him a question.

Eugen looks at Saitama with a look of surprise as she once in her life never met a man that isn't attracted to her body and the same with the others. Just who is he? She left thought behind as she began walking towards the empty dorm for Saitama.

======================================
"We're here." Said Eugen as she was tired from trying to squeeze him for information but nothing. All he said to her was "can we go to my dorm, please." "You're too noisy."

"Ah, can you give the keys?" Said Saitama as he held out his palm. Eugene checks her pocket and finds the key then gives it to him.

Without a second chance, he grabs it from her hands and goes inside his room. After closing the door he looks around his room and sees that it's a little bit bigger than his room.

There's a single bed, a television and a desk. To be more precise it's like a hotel room for a single person. He puts his key beside his bed while he lays down on the bed.

He slowly and slowly began dozing off but stopped when he remembered that he didn't take a shower in the morning because of the promotion sale at the supermarket.

He gets up from his bed and walks towards the showers that were near the door to the outside. He opens the door and sees a bathroom that looks exactly like his home but more luxurious.

He was angered by this as it only shows that he is very broke whose salary is very low by the Hero Association. His money could only afford things for him to eat and drink. Like instant noodles or just regular water.

He dismissed his anger as he turned on the tap at the tub as it filled slowly. While that was doing its thing Saitama began wandering around his room. 

He turns on the television to see what's on the news. The news only shows a natural disaster or political stuff. He never understood why politics is important as it only worsens things for the people. 

Saitama when he began his hero journey wanted to be a badass hero, a hero that can save the world from the fear of not being saved, a world where he can have fun killing his opponents with one punch.

But reality sets in as he sees that being a hero isn't fun. As soon as he lost his hair and became bald he became too strong. And sees the society that he lives in too isn't a good guy too. They always keep a good image of themselves but they don't even show what mistakes they have done or forgive the people that have been Sacrificed to do their deeds.

Saitama was angered by this as he almost did this but stopped when people started defending other people giving up their lives just to save higher-up people. He sees that a servant of his protected him even though he was being ordered to. He saw other people helping other people even though they were just strangers.

He learns that no matter who you are you're still a human. A living being that is a piece of shit and a good heart. A being that can be what they want to be. A being that kills the innocent and a being that helps to protect the innocent from danger. Humanity is only killing itself just because everyone isn't the same.

He looks at himself and remembers the people he saved that thank him even though he only does it because he wants to. He wants to do himself only not for anyone but being a hero he saves people from time to time that becomes grateful that people like him exist.

Maybe he thought being a hero for fun is what he does. He accepts the reality of being a hero and doesn't attack humanity and instead protects it even though they told him to quit being a hero and calls him a failure and calling him a fraud, even tells him to stop stealing others' hero accomplishments even though he did it.

He gets out of his thoughts as he hears water dripping loudly in the bathroom. He goes to the bathroom and turns off the tap. Afterwards, he took off his clothes and got in the bathtub.

"BLUB"

"BLUB"

To be continue