DALIS 1.

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚂𝙰𝚃𝙻 || 𝟸:𝟹𝟶𝙿𝙼 || 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚌 𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚍Last Day of Jr Year

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚂
𝙰𝚃𝙻 || 𝟸:𝟹𝟶𝙿𝙼 || 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚌 𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚍
Last Day of Jr Year.

"SENIOR SEASON STARTS NOW!!!"

I laughed as I watched Karmen skip through the quad with Aeon and I following behind. Aeon rolled her eyes.

"Girl, we heard you the first ten times."

"I just wanna make sure they heard me clearly" Karmen shrugged.

We walked a little more before sitting on our favorite bench in the quad. It was literally the perfect spot.

In our sights were all the greek plots, the welcome bridge, the center of the quad, and it was the perfect angle for good lighting.

I pulled out my phone deciding to take picture in the sun. The weather was so nice today. I had been excited for the weather to break since February, now it's the end of spring semester.

"Ooh, yall! There's a day party going on right now!" Karmen grinned at her phone watching the various instagram stories.

"Are we going?" Aeon asked.

"I'm not missing no end of the year party. Let's go!"

"I don't know, I might just head on home so I can pack for the summer."

"Dalis, get your panties out your ass. Put on a fresh coat of lipgloss so I can call this Uber!"

"Come on Dalis, let's go up one more time before summer!" Aeon spoke excitedly.

Sucking my teeth, I rolled my eyes.

"Aight. Let's go."

* * * *

𝟹:𝟹𝟶𝙿𝙼||𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢: 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔

"Thank You!" We yelled to the driver as we poured out the back seat.

Walking onto the scene, I looked at the large group of college students. Some were drinking, some were smoking, some were dancing. It was a vibe since the weather was so nice.

The girls in sundresses and booty shorts, the guys in their Nike tech shorts and ripped jeans. White tees, gold chains, long nails, and buss down middle parts. I smiled taking in the view.

"Girl! There go Layne!" Karmen squealed. "Aeon go flirt with him so he can let us skip the line for the chicken!"

"You always trynna pimp this girl to that man." I laughed.

"Girl, he want her and she KNOW she want him."

Aeon mushed Karmen's Head. "I do not want that man."

"Whatever. Let's just go speak. Soon as he see you I know he gonna slide me a plate."