Chapter 15

I woke up to all the brothers around me. I groaned and pulled the blanket over my head.

"...are you ok (m/n)?" Jyushimatsu asked nervously.

"....... my hips hurt" I said, pulling my head out of the blankets, glaring at Jyushimatsu. He shook slightly.

"I'm not angry, I just have somewhere to go today" I said, slowly getting up. The other brother backed up slightly, all except Jyushimatsu. He didnt dare look at me, neither did the others.

My head felt like lead. I groaned as I reached up to rub my head only for Jyushimatsu to grab my hands, standing in front of me.

"Jyushimatsu... are you keeping me from something?" I asked, raising a brow at him. He looked nervous "n-no.. I mean y-yes... I mean, please dont freak out.." he stammered as he lead me to the bathroom mirror. I looked in it, my eyes widening at my appearance.

I had two short, stubby, (f/c) horns peaking out from my hair. I went to open my mouth but I quickly noticed that my teeth had formed two longer fangs.

"What happened to me?!" I said freaking out slightly.

Jyushimatsu and Choromatsu looked slightly shameful. "Well, when you mated with me, once we bit each other you gained fangs.. I didnt tell you because I noticed it when you were yelling at the two from your work." Choromatsu said, playing with his fingers.

"And when we marked each other, you got horns.." Jyushimatsu said.

I rubbed my face. "These fuckin things are heavy." I said.

"I need to get my friend from jail, his sentence ends today. I hope it's ok for him to stay here for a couple days until his brother can get him?" I asked, looking at them.

They all nodded. "We dont mind" they said.

"Great! I'll be back" I said, getting ready and leaving after I grabbed one of tottys hats to hide my horns.

I soon got to the prison, going to front desk.

"Hi, I'm here to pick up Mike Carter" I said. The officer nodded and told me to wait.

I sat down and waited, soon seeing Mike walk out in cuffs.

His mess black hair covered one of his eyes but his other bright blue eye stared at me with a crazed look. His skin was as pale as paper, causing his freckles to stand out like stars in the night sky.

I got up and was allowed to take him once I filled paperwork.

I got us back home, Mike seemed slightly upset so I decided to ask him what's up. "There was so many people with pretty eyes and I couldn't have them.." he growled out.

Mike was in prison for 10 years for killing many people for there eyes and running people for the sheer fun of it. Hes 28, he went to prison when he was 18.

"I'm glad to finally see you" I said, causing mike to slightly smile and nod.

"Still bullshit how you werent caught" he said, making me laugh.

"I only killed less then half of how many you killed" I said. He was going to fire back but I shushed him as we went in the house.

The brothers watched as I lead Mike to the bathroom. "I'll be back boys, I have to help him clean up" I said.

They nodded and went back to whatever they were doing.

Mike groaned as I helped him take his prison clothes off. "Do you enjoy watching me bath myself?" Mike asked, a bit annoyed.

"No but I have to make sure that your surgery actually healed nicely and not reopened. I still cant believe you got both surgerys at the same time" I said.

Mike sighed and turned around to show two scars right under his pecs. "There healed. Your not seeing the other scar, take my word for it being heal" mike said, shooing me out.

"I like my privacy" mike said.

I nodded then got out. The brothers looked at me and beckoned me to them. "So why was he in prison?" Osomatsu asked, earning a smack from Choromatsu.

"Mass murder and running people over because they were too slow" I said.

They looked scared.

"He won't kill us right?" Karamatsu asked.

I shook my head. "No, he wont. Hes also like you guys, hes cursed. Hes a three headed hyena, yes he has 3 personalitys." I said.

"One is calm, collected, and knows what he wants, will do anything to get what he wants. Second one is a dick, he will lash out and is reckless. Third one is goofy, doesnt actually know how to speak. Hes also very affectionate. First ones name is Mike, second is Jack, third is Luka. Dont get them mixed up, they'll get angry" I said.

"Unless he grew another head that's it" I finished just as mike came out wearing my clothes.