Chapter 5

~Choromatsu POV~
(Your going to see his POV alot more then the readers or any others)

It's been a few days since the human, excuse me, I meant (M/N) came here. He has made himself at home in the room we gave him. We've learned of his ex, turned out Totty knew him so he had went to pick up his things.

Though... keeping our identity a secret is pretty hard. He has caught Osomatsu drooling at some humans but thought he had perverted thoughts. He has commented on Karamatsus sharp looking canines. Hes found small webbing around the house, caused by me and my spider friends... he then saw Ichimatsu with his ears out but thought it was just a head banned, scaring the absolute daylights out of Ichimatsu. He just thinks Jyushimatsu is random so hes pretty much the only person he hasn't caught with anything. And hes noticed Totty being shy with his body, which is normal to humans.

Another issue was our second gender. Osomatsu, Karamatsu, and Jyushimatsu were alphas . I was presented as a omega along with Ichimatsu and Todomatsu. Luckily for us humans are betas. Meaning (M/N) couldnt smell us when in heats or ruts. We haven't started this month yet so we all are on edge.

We cant get supplements cuz humans dont have thos, so we lock our self's up in a room and eat foods that weaken our scents. Problem is... (M/N) took that room. So we might just lock yourselfs in the basement.

On the other hand, (M/N) has kept up his work like he had promised. He has developed a bit more anxiety and maybe some depression from the brake up. Sometimes I'll hear them ask themself questions. Like, 'why did he do it?' Or 'did he even like me from the start?'. It makes me upset that he'd let such a disgusting person get him down. I dont understand.

(M/N) has been hanging around the omegas more then the alphas. Most likely cuz there pretty intimidating. But the things we do together seems to brighten his day by alot.

We dont have any normal food, sadly, so when ever he eats, he eats the food I cook for him... which is the same I eat. The bugs are dead, it wont harm him, besides they say it's good so it must be fine.

As of right now, everyone's asleep and I'm up, walking torwards (M/N) and his phone. His phone is buzzing and woke me up. I picked the phone up to look at it. It's his ex. I dont understand why he keeps calling. I look at the sleeping cute male. I brought the phone to the basement, being quiet. (M/N) was a heavy sleeper so I could get away with some things. Once down there I threw the phone in the freezer, going back up and putting everything away.

No one will ever hurt (M/N) again. As I think this, I see Karamatsu up, looking at me a little intimidated. I tilt my head as if asking him what. I see him shiver but then shakes his head "you looked like you were plotting someone's murder" he said. Jokes on him that's exactly what I'm planning. "Ah, sorry. I was thinking about (M/N)s ex, and how he hurt him." I replied back, letting myself relax. Karamatsu nods in agreement. "Cmon, it's about to be midnight, let's sleep" he said, to which I gladly accepted and went into the bedroom to sleep.

(Sorry that it's been so long, I've been busy and my motivation is just not working)