Through Anothers Lens

Start from the beginning

-flashback-

Camilla and Theo climbed the ladder to get onto the roof. Once on top Camilla's eyes widened seeing all the lights set up. They glowed softly illuminating the space as she walked closer to them, "Parker, what is all this?"

She turned and smiled seeing Theo on one knee with a ring in his hand.

He started to speak. His tone nervous but words sincere. "Ever since I met you I knew you'd change my life. And you have, for the better. I love you more than anyone or anything. I can't imagine spending my life with someone other than you. You're everything to me. Will you marry me?"

Camilla's once soft smile turned into a toothy grin, "Of course I will."

Theo stood slipping the ring on her finger. Gently pulling her into him he kissed her. Her arms went around his neck and his rested on her waist. Both of them never wanting the moment to end.

-flashback over-

Cam kissed Theo's cheek, "I love you."

"I love you too Angel."

"Ugh," Kaz groaned, "I need to get engaged so you guys know how it feels to third wheel." 

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Theo and Camilla sat with each other eating dinner alone as Kaz went out with some new friends he made. 

He was always good at meeting new people. Something about his lack of social fear really helped him in that aspect. 

"Remember when you purposely bumped into me and made me spill my coffee on me."

Theo shrugged, a smile playing on his lips, "Had to break the ice."

He remembered the way his heart basically tripped over itself when she first spoke to him, a butterfly in his chest. The way he used to plan what to say to her to make or smile or laugh. Something about her always made his confident demeanor turn nervous.

"I would have been so shocked if future me told past me you were going to be the love of my life."

"I saw it coming from the first time my eyes landed on you."

Camilla smiled at him, "I just have that effect on people. Want to get ice cream?"

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

They both sat eating their ice cream. Together they watched their new city. The people, cars, buildings, and businesses. 

"For a dollar, I can take away all your troubles," a lady spoke tearing them from their conversation. She squinted her eyes at the two of them, "I know both of you."

They both widened their eyes remembering the lady from all those years ago. 

She turned to Theo, "You changed your fate?"

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing of any concern now." She closed her eyes. "You two have a very happy future to look forwards to. That little boy you both now care for has a bright and known future too."

"What do you mean known?"

"He acts?"

"Yes?"

She smiled, "He will be known for it." With that she walked off leaving them both wanting more information.

"I met her a couple days before meeting you," Camilla told Theo.

"I met her after we got in a fight."

Camilla narrowed her eyes, "That's so creepy."

"It is," he agreed.

They both laughed a little at the situation. Moved cities yet somehow still ran into someone from their past.

"I'm so glad I fell in love with you," Camilla said. Her voice soft and filled with love.

"Why's that?" He asked joking around.

"It let me do something I always wanted to do."

"What's that?"

"Stay."

♡ ♡ ♡

That's a wrap!!!!

Lil early Christmas gift

Hope you all enjoyed

In case u were a lil confused this is just a lil "what if" alternative ending 

I know I'll miss them a lot so I'll be rr my own book and I'll never shut up ab them ever on my social medial pages

but i hope this lil what if chapter healed a lil bit of ur hearts