Chapter 3

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile jungkook and yoongi came inside seeing their parents ingrossed in each other , they just went to their room silently.

While yoongi was in his room with his husband hugging him for life , jungkook decided to take a shower and then change for the get together .

He went in his room, losening his tie and removed his coat throwing them both on his bed.

He opened his shirts button and went to his closet , taking out a bathrobe, a towel and his boxers he went inside his bathroom locking the door.

After some time time he came out in his bathrobe.

He went to his closet taking out a white shirt and matching black pants he changed into them leaving the first few buttons of the shirt unbuttoned , wearing a belt he folded his sleeves upto his elbow and went to his dressing room

Setting his hair , he put some Cologne and wore some of his accessories which consisted of his favourite earings and his watch.

Draping the black blazer over his shoulder, not wearing it,he went downstairs after wearing his shoes.

____________________

"Can we leave now?" A very annoyed soobin asked his parents.

" Wait for some time let you brothers come " his mother replied.

They were all done sitting the couch but only yoonmin were not there.

I wonder why they are late😉.

Soon they also came and they all went out in .

They decide to take 2 cars , one in which yoongi , jimin , jin and namjoon were there and the other one in which the three brothers were there.

After some time they reached the place and went to the door ringing the door bell.

The door opened revealing a beautiful guy in blue shirt similar to his older brother.

"Namaste uncle" yeonjun greeted the older two while touching their feet.

They blessed him while smiling.