Chapter 6

"Nie Huaisang. Let's discuss it in my Sect." Jiang Wanyin said as they left Lanling.

"Sure. Wait let me just sent a message talisman for my brother" Nie Huaisang said and got a talisman and said a message before it disappeared.

"Now let's go." Nie Huaisang said and they left.

---------

"Welcome back Sect Leader Jiang" The disciples greeted and bow.

"Sect Leader Jiang. Young Master and Young Maiden Jiang are still sleeping in their room" A Jiang Maid that Jiang Wanyin trusted too came to him with another Maid following behind her.

The two of them were twins and Jiang Wanyin trust the both of them.

Nie Huaisang was confused at what the maid told Jiang Wanyin.

"Jiang-Xiong...what does she mean Young Master and Young Maiden Jiang?" Nie Huaisang ask as the maid left and they proceed to walk through the corridors.

"Don't tell anyone about this Nie Huaisang" Jiang Wanyin said as he then opened a door in front of them.

"A-Niang!!!" Two childish voices exclaim and jump on to Jiang Wanyin.

"...I thought you two were asleep" Jiang Wanyin asked.

"Haha! We prank both Lin-JieJie and Sui-JieJie!" One of the children exclaim proudly, he was a boy that had a little of Lan Xichen's face when he smile.

"A-Niang how was your visit with our baby cousin A-Ling?" The other child ask.

She was a girl and she looked so much lile Jiang Wanyin but girl version and it kind of reminds Jiang Wanyin of his mother.

"You two..." Jiang Wanyin said in a warning voice.

Then he smack the two's head.

"Yu Lin and Yu Sui has been working hard everyday and you two dare play pranks!?" Jiang Wanyin shouted as the two small children lowered their heads and quickly apologize.

The two of them were 2 years old and yet so intelligent and could speak normally but there are some things that they still can't pronounce correctly.

"A-Yi, A-Xiang...you two really.." Jiang Wanyin said and sigh as he crouch down to their height.

"What am I gonna do with you two huh?" Jiang Wanyin ask and two hug him as he pick them both.

"Uhh Jiang-Xiong...these two are?" Nie Huaisang ask.

Jiang Wanyin stood up and faced him.

"Sorry about this Huaisang...uhh these two are my children..." Jiang Wanyin said.

The twins smile.

"I'm the owlder twin! Jiang Yi, Courtesy name Jingyi!" The boy said proudly.

"I'm his younger twin..Jiang Xiang, Courtesy name Yan Yu" The Girl said and smiled.

"Jiang-Xiong... who's their mother?" Nie Huaisang asked and Jiang Wanyin sigh as he put the two down.

"You two just play in your room. Yu Lin and Yu Sui will come get you when dinner is ready" Jiang Wanyin said and the two nodded before going back inside their room.

Jiang Wanyin closed their room and began to walk and Nie Huaisang just followed.

The both of them entered Jiang Wanyin's study.

"So...Jiang-Xiong..?" Nie Huaisang called.

Jiang Wanyin took a deep breath.

"I'm their mother Huaisang...I gave birth to them a year after the war...noticed that I haven't been in a gathering since then?" Jiang Wanyin explained and Nie Huaisang nodded.