The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

The twins looked at each other with a questionable look and looked back at Vivid. "What do you mean?" both of them asked.

"Oh it's nothing!" Vivid laughed, blocking the question, got up from her seat and grabbed the bag. "I'll let you Dolls get some sleep for tomorrow. We don't want any sleepy-heads on the first day, now do we~"

"Right, we have classes tomorrow..." Yuri groaned, scratching the back of her head.

"At least we're not Handymen anymore." Grim sighed out.

"Thanks again for setting up another bed here, Vivid-san." Yuki said, looking at the second bed that was next to the other one that they were sitting on. "You really didn't have to do that."

"Nonsense~ It's better than being cramped up in one bed." Vivid replied, happily. "And knowing that three adorable creatures wouldn't want to sleep on the dirty floor every night~"

"Who are you calling adorable!?" Grim shouted, making the girls giggle.

"She's talking about you, cutie~" Yuri teased.

"Kon!" Kaen replied, agreeing with his owner.

"Geh!" Grim gasped out before grumbling. "I'm not adorable..."

"Well then, I'll be heading off then." Vivid said, heading to the door. "Nighty night, Little Dolls~"

"Night/Good night!" the twins said back as Vivid walked out.

"I wish that she would stop calling us that..." Grim grumbled, jumping on the next bed with Shimo.

"What? 'Little Dolls'?" Yuri questioned, getting under the covers.

"Yes, that!" Grim said.

"I don't see the problem with it." Yuki replied, getting under the cover, making sure not to hit Grim and Shimo. "I like it."

"I'm used to people giving us nicknames." Yuri said. "Lots of people mistake us for each other time and time again."

"Who wouldn't? Both your names are the same just with one different letter." Grim plainly said.

Yuki gave him a look, telling him to stop talking before plopping on her bed. "Night!"

"Night." Yuki said, laying softly on hers.

" G'night..." Grim yawned before falling asleep.

All was quiet in the Ramshackle Dorm, as everyone was sleeping soundly in their beds. Kaen and Shimo were curled up into a fluffy ball, resting on the spot of their owner's beds that they've found that was comfiest to them. Grim, who was on Yuki's bed, was sleep-talking a bit, sleeping behind Yuki, who wasn't bothered by it. The Soshi Twins were sleeping peacefully in their beds, soft snores coming from them as they moved a little in their sleep to a comfortable position. Unknowing to them, the mirror in their room began to glow, lighting up the room. Yuri turned to her side that was facing the mirror as it still continued to glow, if she'd known what was happening, pulling her into a subconscious dream.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Dream *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Yuri softly groaned in her sleep as a dream appeared before her. Yuri's dream began being outside in some kind of garden, the hedges were long and tall that were made into a maze, and everything around was in black and white. There were rose bushes all over, all in different shapes with white roses on some of them and red roses on the other, though the red roses looked different. Looking closer at the red roses, she saw the red dripping off the roses and hitting the ground, next to some paint cans and paint brushes.