Tape 20: Cafe Date

Start from the beginning

.

The sun was barely up when you jolted from your bed. Sweat covered your forehead as you looked down at your hands, they trembled. 

"You guys can't leave me alone even when your dead huh?" Mumbling to yourself as you rubbed your face with a sigh. Glancing at your phone you saw that it was only 7:34 am. 

"Mother fucker." Cussing under your breath you barely got out of bed and into the shower. 

Cold water ran down your figure, you felt exhausted but there was a slim chance that you would be able to fall back asleep. 

Lathering soap onto your hair and body the familiar  scent filled your nose. 

.

By the time you stepped out of the bathroom the sun rose and dark clouds covered the sky. You finished your hair and makeup routine early. 

Sighing you put on some casual clothes and walked down to the kitchen. 

Putting some breakfast together as quietly as possible before sitting down at the kitchen island and eating it. 

Small footsteps came from behind you, with a glance you saw the Heterochromia male. 

The two of you shared the same expression. It was a dull, saddened one. 

Dreams are an escape from reality but for some they are something they wished to forget . 

With a nod of acknowledgment he put some breakfast together for himself and sat next to you. You two ate in comfortable silence scrolling through your phones. 

.

"Wanna go grab some coffee and (favorite drink)?" Kakucho asks its been an hour since breakfast and everyone is still asleep. 

"Aw are you asking me on a date~?" You couldn't help but tease him after all he was cute when he was nervous. 

"What if  i am?" A small blush covered his face but he kept eye contact.  

"That's cute. Let me go get dressed." You smiled softly before walking past him. 

Walking past Takeomis  room you could hear the mother fucker snoring like a dad. Poor Ran, his room was close to the old mans.

Reaching your room you began searching for something to wear, you eventually settled on a casual outfit that complimented your figure.

After getting dressed Kakucho and you got into one of the many cars and began driving to a cafe he frequented often. 

Thankfully now it was easier for you to go out, of course there was still a chance that a cop could shoot you because of your Bonten tattoo but you digress.

.

.

Shortly, you two arrived at a small cafe where a familiar purple haired cashier stood at the register. The same female that you were planning to kill but got interrupted by Hiko. 

oh Hiko. 

Usually some type of guilt would surround a person who used another in such maniacal ways but there wasn't an ounce of remorse or guilt in you. 

You even forgot about her most of the time. 

.

"I'll take a (your order) please." You smiled softly at the purple haired worker who's name tag read, Ei. 

"Make that two." Kakucho hands Ei his black credit card, noticing how her eyes widen at the sight of the expensive looking card. 

"Alright! Take a seat and it will be brought to the both of you shortly." She smiles warmly as you both head to a two person table near the back where no one seemed to be.