"what's your name, by the way?"

she smiled. "moon hyerin."

she played well for the whole game and even scored them a goal, again, doing a short victory lap around the field when her team won and receiving the booming claps and cheers of her two friends.

"you should join the girls' football. you have potential," the guy from before told her.

hyerin laughed. "i don't think so. but hey, any time you guys need an extra goal then just call me. i've got to go. it was fun playing with you guys!" she was waving them off halfway across the field before jogging up the steps and being handed her blazer.

myunghee gave her a double thumbs up. "you're super cool, hyerin!"

dongmin did the same. "very awesome of you."

she snickered, picking up her bag from the floor. "thanks, guys."

"when are you going to the ice skating rink again?" myunghee questioned.

dongmin chimed in. "yeah, i haven't seen you skating for a while and i want to see."

"i was planning on going after school today," she spoke. "it's been a few days since i've gone so..."

lunch came to an end and she made her way to her class stress-free since donghyuck hadn't appeared since he'd bolted out of the cafeteria after his girl.

but, of course, if he wasn't there then he had to be somewhere and he was leaning on the wall just before their classroom's back door and was talking to renjun and jaemin who stood a little further away.

hyerin tried to slip into the room unnoticed but just as she was getting a foot through the door, donghyuck held the strap at the top of her backpack to hold her in place.

"what did you do that to gina for?" he questioned, letting go of the strap shortly after.

she faced him. "it was an accident."

he scoffed. "sure, i bet. you probably did it on purpose to embarrass her."

"donghyuck–"

she narrowed her eyes at him. "is that really what you think of me, lee donghyuck?"

"i can't really think highly of you after what you did to me that night, can you blame me for what i think of you?" he shrugged.

she didn't even have any words but instead just shook her head and walked through the door, throwing her bag onto the floor and putting her head in her hands.

jaemin and donghyuck took the door from behind. donghyuck walked pridefully to his seat while jaemin looked over at hyerin with a pitiful look.

"that was a little bit harsh, don't you think?"

"harsh? i only told her the truth. are you going to defend her now?"

hyerin turned her head over to the two boys. jaemin's lips rested in a flat line as donghyuck waited patiently for an answer that he didn't receive because jaemin spun round in his chair. her brows furrowed at their interaction but the teacher walked in shortly after so she reached into her bag to get out her books.

˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗

"i'll cheer for you the loudest," he said with a smile spread on his lips as he held both her hands in his giving them a little reassuring squeeze.

"thank you, hyuck," she thanked, stroking the back of his hand with her thumbs before slipping away from his hold.

he took a seat in one of the middle rows around the rink allowing him to get a good look at her and the whole rink. she skated to the back middle of the rink to begin taking her position. she pressed a button on a remote that controlled the speakers and