Pocky

Foxy is watching kids in the neighborhood playing outside. Some have little siblings and them having a good time with them. Foxy felt sad and then saw Syilvnyan bringing ice cream to her brothers, Pokunyan and Pikkunyan.
"I bought ice cream!" She said.
"Is it salted kind?" Pikkunyan asked.
"Yeah..." Syilvnyan replied.
"Thanks, sis!" Pokunyan hugs her. They notice Foxy inside and notice that she's sad.
"Foxy, wanna join us?" Syilvnyan asked.
"No," Foxy replied.
"Not even for me?" Pikkunyan asked with innocent eyes.
Foxy didn't fall for his charm, "No..."
"What's wrong?" Pokunyan asked.
"It just... most of the yokai have a brother or sister... even you two with Syilvnyan... even though I'm with Poppi but she got a big sister..." Foxy explained, "I wish I have a sibling..."
Pokunyan and Pikkunyan felt sad for her but as they tried to say something Foxy went outside.
"Where are you going?" Pikkunyan asked.
"Checking on Alrest." Foxy then flies off.
"Poor Foxy..." Syilvnyan sighed.
"Well... she said she wanted a sibling so why not," Pokunyan said.
"But is it gonna take forever as you did with Foxy?" Syilvnyan asked.
"Nah, with the same blueprints of Foxy and leftover metal it would take hours. Also, we got make it a little kid." Pokunyan replied.
"Amazing!" Syilvnyan is impressed.
"Yeah, she will love it," Pikkunyan said.
"Let's get started!" Pokunyan went to the garage and his brother follows him.

In Alrest, Foxy is having a battle with Logonyan as usual while Rex is watching and Malos is working on some homework.
"Hey, Foxy! You lacking!" Logonyan laughed and slash Foxy.
She felt down then she got up, "None of your business, Logos!"
"Hey brat, your robot is broken." Malos taunts Rex.
"She just trying." Rex replied, "Foxy! Come on!"
"Yes... master..." Foxy replied.
"Aww, Fox-Poppi is too sad to fight me?" Logonyan starts laughing. Foxy flew and kick him very far.
"Logos!" Malos screamed then turn to Rex, "I kill you for this brat!" He then ran off to look for him.
"Foxy, what's got into you?" Rex asked.
"I kicked him, so what? I can do it again!" Foxy looked angry.
"Well yeah, but I thought it was a sparring fight, not a kickball. What's got into you?" Rex asked.
"Besides Poppi, I got no younger sibling... it felt... lonely," Foxy confessed.
"Foxy is alright. I have brothers and sisters at home and they didn't look like me but they're my family." Rex said.
"You have no siblings that are biological," Foxy replied.
"Yeah, biological or not there's everyone who likes siblings to you. I see you as a little sister." Rex smiles.
"Yeah, a sister who makes a Pyra or Mythra pick. I chose both." Foxy glared at him.
"Hey is complicated okay?" Rex sweated, "Anyway, got to head to Bionis to meet up with a friend about Noah, you keep an eye on things?"
"Whatever," Foxy replied.
"Great, see ya tonight." Rex left.
Foxy sighed, "I got to check on the other blades." She flies off to meet them up.

At the garage, Pokunyan and Pikkunyan are drilling their invention while Syilvnyan is eating her pocky snack.
"Is finish!" Pokunyan cheered. Then shows a small fox cub with an orange hard drive like Foxy with chocolate brown hair with two bronze ribbon bows that are made a wavy ponytail, a light orange shirt with a white collar and buttons, a brown skirt, brown boots that have rocket boosters, big orange eyes that look chibi and got two tails.
"She's so cute... Foxy would love her." Syilvnyan squealed.
"Yeah, I programmed her like a child and bit like Foxy. She can fight in case she gets hurt or something. Also, add a bit something." Pokunyan said.
"Wait are you gonna name her something?" Syilvnyan asked.
"Oh yeah... something cute..." Pikkunyan replied.
Pokunyan look at the pocky snack Syilvnyan is holding and got an idea, "Pocky! Playful Official Creative Kid Yokai!"
"Wow, you made that quick." Syilvnyan is surprised.
"Anyway, wakey, Pocky!" Pokunyan uses his electric power to turn on Pocky.
She woke up, "Yap! Hello! You want to play?"
"Hi, Pocky! I'm your master Pokunyan. And this is Pikkunyan and our sister Syilvnyan." Pokunyan introduced himself and his siblings.
"Pocky? Is that my name?" Pocky asked.
"Yeah! And you got a big sister." Pokunyan answered.
"A big sister? Who?" Pocky got excited.
"Her name is Foxy. She's very nice." Pikkunyan said.
"I want to see you here! Where is she?" Pocky asked.
"This is where she is." Pokunyan shows the picture of Alrest, "I want you to find her and have fun also listen to what she says."
"Yes, Pokunyan!" Pocky nods and she flies to the elevator.
"Man is good to have brothers who are smart." Syilvnyan hugs them.
"Heh, is nothing." Pokunyan chuckled.