➳ Introduction ➳

Plan Master: Hello all

Plan Master: Hello all. Thank you for applying to <30 Days to Love>, a dating experiment.

Plan Master: If you are seeing this, it means you have been selected as a final participant for this program.

Plan Master: Starting tomorrow, the <30 Days to Love> project will begin. Before proceeding, please read the rules.

➳➳➳

1. Period

<30 Days to Love> will take place from February 13th to March 14th. This is a project where young people will get together to find love.

2. How to

Challenges and events will take place for 30 days through the messenger. Participants are required to take part in these in order to obtain information about the participants they are interested in.

3. Sending hearts & making a final choice

Throughout the project, participants may send secret messages to another participant by sending hearts. The final choice takes place on the last day, and if two people show mutual interest, they will essentially be declared a couple.

4. Feeds and dates

You can post feeds regularly and share information about each other. Depending on the challenge results, you can get closer to certain participants by going on real dates.

5. Rules

Participants may only chat with one another when the <30 Days to Love> chatroom opens. Participants are also forbidden from directly expressing interest in specific participants before the final choice.

➳➳➳

Plan Master: You can access these rules whenever you want in the upper left-hand corner of your screen.

Plan Master: Please prepare your profiles for when the project starts.

Plan Master: I hope can find good relationships within <30 Day to Love>. I will see you tomorrow night.

[Chat end]