A warm welcome

"Cmon lets go."
"...Where are we going?"
"Kokomi hasn't seen you yet right? I'll show you to her."
"Oh,ok"

Gorou could tell kazuha's obvious confusion.
Inner gorou monologue: {are.you. SERIOUS?!?! WHAT WAS THAT??? A LAZY ATTEMPT AT A CONFESSION? And left him on a cliffhanger?!?! Whats wrong with you? You should've thought about what you were gonna say before you said it! There's no way you can confess now, its too soon and kazuha just got back you cant do this to him!}
*as gorou argued with himself they slowly reach the main area of the shrine where kokomi is standing by the water talking to a guard*

"Your excellency! Kazuha has returned!"
Gorou exclaims, as kokomi pauses her current conversation to talk with kazuha
"Greetings kazuha, welcome back to sangonnomiya."
"Oh please, don't be so polite. Im only here to visit then ill be off to go view the rest of inazuma."
"Oh really? Do you have anywhere to stay?"
Kokomi awaits kazuha's response
"Thats what I thought. Come here."

*Kokomi walks inside the large building behind her and shows kazuha a room upstairs*
"Now normally I wouldn't do this but since you are a very VERY special guest of gorou, then you'll be an exception"

"Are you sure? I didn't really do anything for you"
"No please, i insist."

Kazuha steps in the room and is surprised by how quiet the room is. You couldn't even hear the muffling noise of the river outside.
"And don't worry about the noise. There is only one room in this building that isn't soundproof."
"Ok, and thank you again for letting me stay here. It is truly a blessing."

With a final bow kazuha watched as kokomi swiftly left the room. When the door closed kazuha gave a brief view of the room which on the right hand upper corner had the bed the left hand upper corner had a window with plenty of ornaments and some blinds. The light of the window perfectly beamed onto the bed, almost as if you were looking at a photograph.

Kazuha after a bit of time leaves to room to go to a certain place in inazuma city.

Praying to his dead old friend's grave is daily. But I wouldn't call them friends if i were you.

*kazuha pulls a journal to write:
How are you?

How's it like?

Across that vast bridge?

I miss you.

I miss you a lot.

I hope that the day that i were to join you on that vast bridge.

I wouldn't be in vain or in any pain.

Or maybe,

i can join you no-*

He is then interrupted by a "hey kazuha!" He quickly puts the journal to go talk to Gorou

"What were you writing there? You looked really sad, are you alright?"
"yes. I'm fine."
"Hmmmm ok then, are you hungry? I'll treat you to something!"
Kazuha agree's and they head off to uyuu restaurant.

Gorou was curious as a cat to figure out what he wrote in his journal but didn't want to be an invasion to his privacy to he kept it to himself. Though he had never seen that face on kazuha before, he didn't say anything about it.

"Hey, what's wrong? I've never seen that face on you before."
"...oh I'm...fine. Just, don't worry about me ok?"
"Ok..."

Curiouser and curiouser he was.

(What is this awful state kazuha is in? Did someone say something? Did...something...happen... )

Then it clicked. His so called "friend"

"Your getting worse, aren't you?"
"Ah um."
"Come here."
"Where to?"
"Were going on an adventure."

"What? Where?"
Kazuha said in confusion.

"I want to take you somewhere! I dont know where but anywhere you can recover from that! Ive been there before, i felt your pain before."

Kazuha was moved to silence, he didn't know what to say in fact. He felt like crying.

"I just...want you to be happy." Gorou muttered while clutching kazuha's hand.

Kazuha smiled but in a sincere way this time
"Come on, I'll show you where the wind leads."

Gorou's face lit up and with an excited nod, they left.

To wherever the wind leads

Not near civilization

But under it. One of kazuha favorite spots.

"Wow, i almost forgot this place existed"
"Mhm, this place is very unknown by most, maybe we could crash here tonight. If you have the time."

"Ok, then. We have everything here so it's settled. This is the beginning of our night!"

A strange familiar figure. In the middle of the night. Standing in a cold, strong breeze.

"Kazuha, are you awake?"
Said the figure

"T-tomo? But i-"

"Shhhhh...you might wake him"

"How. Are you here?..."

"I don't know. and frankly, i don't care. Im just glad to see you again my wisp.

Kazuha was on the verge of tears, but there was only one question on his mind. Why couldn't he move?

"Now of course, i don't think I'll be here for long so i want you to tell me of all that has happened. Hm?"

"I...don't think you'll like it..."

"What's there to not like? Your life is so interesting to look upon."

"I, might have fallen in love, again. But with someone different."

"Ah well thats-!"
Before he could talk, a strong breeze of wind sucked him away. Kazuha still couldn't move, it scared him how unfamiliar the situation was to him.

"Wait! Tomo! Dont...go."