Author's Note

Hey all, it's Saavan, and I'm back with another bout of motivation.

The synopsis of this book basically sums it up except it sounds way more deep and mystical than it actually is 💀 I'm bad at writing emotional stuff so expect this to have crackhead energy just like my zodiac truth or dare book lmao.

Basically, I started playing this game called Picka and found the idea to be quite interesting - strangers are shown to each other online (though they meet offline sometimes too) and bond through games, one-on-one chats, and gifts.

There's different activities for 30 days to see if it's possible for two people to fall in love within that time period. Essentially, it's a psychological experiment, and I'm all for that stuff.

Given the nature of the experiment, poly and aro-ace would be hard to do (sadly), but rest assured I'm adding at least 6kg gayness into this *cue evil laugh* I really disliked how the original game was like "males here, females here, only straightness allowed" cuz wtf.

BUT ANYWAY I've been rambling too much. The next chapter explains it much better.

I hope you enjoy! I plan on delving into each pairing to see how they hit it off. But of course, it won't be so simple at first to discern who likes each other. Do comment who you ship! :))