The morning after

I wake up in Bella's car, to her leaning over me slurping her hang over concoction; Starbucks iced latte with sweet cream cold foam and an extra dash of cinnamon, offering me a straw. I rub the dust from my eyes groan as I try to sit up. Then tie up my hair, revealing an array of hickeys. Bella raises her eyebrows.
"DAMMNN GIIRRLLL SLAYY!! You got more than I did!!
"Just drive me home Bella. Please." The drive back seemed longer than the drive there, and my head was still throbbing, the loud cluttering of Bella's truck just made it worse. She dropped me off at my dorm, and I got straight in the shower letting the scolding water flow down my body. I grabbed a towel, tied it round myself, did my hair in a messy bun and lit a blunt as I answered the phone. It was Bella. I sighed and rested the phone against my shoulder and cheek and took a drag as Bella began speaking at her usual million mph pace.
"Hihi Maddieee!! I know its short notice but I'm doing a collab youtube video and we need someone to help us film you down??"
I rolled my eyes and replied, switching my phone from my right shoulder to my left, tugging on clean sweatpants and a hoodie. "Sure. What time and where?"
She gave me the address, thanking me a million times over, and I stuffed my camera and a couple SD cards and lenses in my bag, slinging it over my shoulder as I grabbed my car keys, planning to get McDonalds on the way.

I threw my bag in the passenger seat, my crocs squeaking as I slammed the acceleration, the car skidding as I turned out of my parking spot. I soon reached McDonalds, then turned up to the address Bella had sent me. I pulled up to the driveway, realising this was the house we had been at just hours before for the party. I guess I would finally meet the Sturniolo's. I rang the doorbell, and was greeted by a boy with a striking resemblance to the boy from last night.

"Hiiii. I'm nick. Come on in - Bella's just in the restroom but we're all just through there." He pointed to the right, and led me through.
Two boys, presumably Nick's brothers, were peering at a laptop screen, facing away from us.
Nick introduced me. "Guys this is Maddie right?" He looked at me for reassurance and i nodded.
He continued as the two turned around. "This is matt," he pointed to the one on the left, "and this is Chris." I looked over at Chris to see he was staring at me with a confused expression. It was the boy from last night in the restroom. My cheeks flushed as I remembered his arms around me.

Cuteeee hope u liked the chapterrrrr new chapter soooon