Chapter 1

This was intend to be shorter than I thought but oh well. This has two different endings with two different songs that you can chose to read/hear one or the other or even both. Anyways you should thank my sibling for giving the songs for most of the story except for the endings those I had to find that myself. Also no introductions and stuff since that's not necessary. Also this is the cover that I made so don't copy.

 Also this is the cover that I made so don't copy

/////////////

October 18, 2021

It is the very year 2021, the month is October and the day is eighteen on an early school monday. Jeremy closes his locker feeling very dejected and disattached with the world around him. Other students are already getting into their first block classes after getting their necessary textbooks from their lockers. He takes his time to place his own textbooks into his own backpack with pure disinterest.

Jeremy has beautiful blond wavy hair, his nordic eyes glancing towards a familiar face. He is wearing a white shirt mostly shown because of the half-zipped-up bomber jacket wearing faded blue jeans. His feet are planted into place stuck on what to do.

He couldn't help but look longer, longingly at the familiar face. He should go to class to get over the day, but for the likes of him, his body reacting naturally towards the very person that has been his entire world. He didn't really have much to react to since that very person is surrounded by friends talking about what they all have done in the weekend and already having plans on what they would dress up as on halloween. Completely passing by him like he wasn't even there.

He felt more broken and just let his head lay against his locker, closing his eyes already feeling regret of what he did in the past. He and his stupid decisions. There is a black guitar case lying next to a multicolored sprayed locker. “You lied to me!” He opened his eyes and quickly tried not to remember how it happened, how he lost his whole world.

“Jeremy, get it together.” He told himself with a sore throat, getting the guitar case that belongs to him. Already heading to class once the bell rang.

~~~

It was already his fourth block; it used to be his favorite block, it was the block that they hung out. But now he can't handle being in the room that his ex-lover is in. Constantly reminded of what he had. They aren't even sitting next to each other. His once-passionate lover is on the other side of the room. His direct eye contact was only looking back at his past-loving-world, Mateo.

Mateo has curly chocolate brown hair. His vale eyes are looking over at the teacher's work. His attire consists of a white T-shirt and raven dyed jeans. His knuckles covered in a white bandage his fingers work on his pencil writing down the notes on a notebook.

Jeremy looks away. He has to look away. He started to copy the notes that the teacher wrote down before the teacher decided to erase it. His mind drifted back to how things were like before they broke up. How things were easier, better, funnier for Jeremy with Mateo in the picture. But now it just feels empty and it hurts for him knowing that it was his fault.

~~~

He couldn't help it, to be on the spot that both Mateo and he met one another. The very spot where everything has happened, the good, the bad and the in-between. It is a spot that no car can go through and there is a walkway that not many people take a stroll on. There are beautiful flowers growing on the side. This spot is on top of a hill. At this moment the sun has already set and Jeremy has turned on a lantern so that he can see around himself. This spot has a perfect view of the sun and moon rising and falling. The moon is up with the now bright stars. He looks back at the timers in his wristwatch.

“So he doesn't want to meet up.” Jeremy mumbles to himself already feeling lonely, seeing that no one is around. His eyes glanced back to the lunar moon.

Jeremy is remembering the time that both of them enjoyed their main source of the moon light and putting it to good use. ‘Experimenting’ with each other's bodies. So much ‘experimenting’ in that one night that they have known every single detail about one another like a map. Though not entirely like a map since one doesn't lick on such a thing. Tracing the skin with love bites. Touching one another in ways that they can still feel the skin. Even on ways on how much one can stretch so much. And that is where he stops himself from thinking any further.