𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

⊱second person POV⊰

second person POV

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐒
▔▔▔▔▔▔

it was currently 10:38pm and you're currently trying to get the kids to bed, did you succeed? no, no you did not. half of the kids were way to energetic- maybe giving them chocolate sundae with 3 small pieces of candy wasn't a good idea...

hey what can u do? like you said, you can't look after yourself- how were you supposed to look after 58 (plus 4 dogs) all at once??? honestly their fault for trusting a seventeen year old to look after 7-9 year olds. you're probably already in the kids parents hate list..

one half of the kids were worn out but refused to admit they were tired, and continued playing. what about the dogs you ask? oh they weren't helping at all but making your job worse. instead of helping you get the kids to bed they were giving them rides and running around with them.

this all happened once you turned around to wash the dishes, you were currently trying to get yuji and yuu down as they were both on top of the bookshelf, laying on their stomach and swaying their feet forwards and back, probably gossiping about someone.

"please get down from there- it isn't stable enough to hold you both!" you called you before the two gasped, "are you calling us fat?!" yuu asked as yuji looked down at you in disbelief, before the two started crying. "what? no! i didnt mean that it's just—" you were cut off by someone bumping into your legs and screaming away in joy.

you turned around to see why they were screaming and saw Tōru, Atsumu and tetsurō running away from Ryū who was holding a knife, laughing the typical evil laugh in kids movies.

"OI! what's in your hand?!" you yelled as he ran, "A KNIFE!" he looked at you while running

your eyes widen, "NO!" you ran after Ryū chasing him around the house as he chased the others. finally after what seems like running for hours you catch Ryū, lifting him up.