𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

⊱second person pov⊰

second person pov

𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒?!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

you were currently comforting atsumu who has been hit by his twin, osamu. who then started to cry since atsumu got your attention, while the rest of the kids where playing and messing around. "ah, it's ok atsumu" you comfort him as he cried into your sweater, hugging you tight as you stroked his back. "please stop crying— EEK-" your eyes widen when seeing kotaro sliding on the railings of the stairs. you got up, still, carrying atsumu and ran to the stairs and picked up kotaro from the railings, who 'awwed' in disappointment. "let's not do that, yea?" you said setting kotaro down who nodded and ran back up stairs into his bedroom where some of the kids were.

"OW! STOP HITTING ME IWA!" you signed and ran back to the living room to see hamjime hitting toru with the couch cushions, you then looked around the room and saw, kiyoomi standing in the corner, yu and ryū chasing each other with water guns they somehow found, satori and wakatoshi playing catch, kei reading a book while shoyo annoys him with a bunch of questions, tobio was sitting on the kitchen counter drinking some milk, osamu still crying while rintarō watches him and laughs, eita playing loud music on the tv with nobuyuki and reon, half of the kids were up stairs in their rooms while the other half downstairs.

you then walked over to osamu and sat down next to him and placed him on your lap and comforted both twins who cried into your sweater, then all of a sudden everyone went quiet and turned to look at you. 'ayo wtf?' you looked at them all as they looked at you, "um.. you guys hungry...?" you spoke, "yea i am" akinori answered you before everyone else nodded, rubbing their tummy. "ah, ok then" you said standing up placing the twins on the couch and fixed your skirt before walking to the kitchen to start cooking.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"i'm probably gonna burn the food down" you spoke, "i can't cook whatsoever" you added.