Chapter 3: basted?

Daniel’s POV

I am training our newest international student, Kathryn… ngayon na lang ako ulit mag te-train ng babae, no choice na rin kasi… walang ibang mag te-train and mukhang okay si Kath… I find her cute =)

“so your job here is just to greet people, answer their inquiries… just the basic things in the front desk… reservations and issuing of key cards are our job so just leave it to us, but if its weekend or holidays or any day that we have a lot of guests you have to assist us of course…” I said while showing her the things on the front desk…

She smiled at me… “okay”

Actually, ang dami ko ng nadaldal pero… nakatingin lang sya sakin with that charming smile… ewan ko ba dito sa babaeng to… akala ata artista ako…

“so do you have any question?” I asked…

“hmmm… how long have you been working here?”

“huh?” like, seriously? That’s your question? “ahhh since I was 18…”

“I hope you don’t mind but may I know how old are you now?” and she flashes those cute smiles again…

“no, I don’t mind… I’m 20…” I smiled at her… “and you?”

“18”

“you’re a baby”

She pouted her lips… “I’m not! I’m a big girl!”

“rebellious!” I said and our eyes met then we just laugh it off! Hahaha this girl is so fun to be with! “why did you decide to have a training here in U.S? you’re the only princess of the family… I guess you don’t know how to do any chores” i asked...

Kumunot ang noo nya habang nakatingin sa kin… may nasabi ba kong mali? “how did you know about that?”

“huh?” oww yeah… “ahhh… well… you know before you guys came here, the agency gave us your application forms and it’s a little bit obvious that you’re a princess of the house”

“ohh well…” she took deep breathe… “that’s exactly reason… I want to get out my shell…”

“continue your story…” I am quite interested…

“so… yeah…” she looked away… “my mom and dad is so protective of me… they want to plan everything that happens in my life… they have a lot of rules… and its… you know…” she rolled her eyes… “it’s a little bit suffocating for a teen age girl like me”

I understand her… dito kasi sa U.S, once you turned 18, you’re free! You can do whatever you want… Philippines is different, kahit yung mga graduate na ng college, nakaasa pa rin sa magulang…

I find this girl so interesting… but I don’t think we can be friends…

I don’t wanna be close to anyone na alam kong aalis din…

Kathryn’s POV

“mileeeees… ano nga yun? sabihin mo na please… gagawin ko ang lahat, ipag luluto kita, I will buy you shoes from whatever brand you want, just please tell me what Bianca said…”

Here we are again in our condo… kinukulit ko sya na ikwento sakin yung good news na sinabi sa kanya ni Bianca about Daniel, ang hilig kasi mangbitin nito eh!