hey emo boy

Y/n pov

Y/n pov

"Iwa-channn" I whined as I walked behind the stoic boy and Oikawa "pleaseeee, I'm tired" I fake cried as he lifted me into his back, I perked up and happily rested my head on his shoulder.

"Marry me Iwa" I squeezed his pecs softly, "Hey Iwa-chan, we should let y/n meet the team" Oikawa leaned into Iwaizumi as we approached the gym.

"Fine, but if you keep calling me that I will curb stomp you" he threatened.

Iwa carried me the rest of the way to the gym and gently set me down as we entered.

(Third person)

You see y/n was never going to let herself be basic.

She wasn't what you'd consider and average Japanese school girl, her cheetah print bra's always exposed through her shirt, the slouch socks, the heavy gyaru makeup.

She's an a-class bimbo whore.

(Y/n pov)

"Thank you sugar daddy" I smirked as Oikawa handed me some money for the vending machine. "You're welcome baby" he smiled as I walked away.

I rolled my skirt a few inches higher as I walked then suddenly bumped into someone.

"Hey emo boy" I smirked up at the boy as he glared down at me.

"One of Oikawa's bitches"? He asked.

" No, but I can be one of yours" I stroked my finger up his arm, "how about no" he replied and headed inside the gym. I huffed and got myself a monster from the vending machine then skipped back to the gym.

"Why didn't you tell me 'mad dog' is hot" I yelled as I walked into the gym as Oikawa turned to me, "stop being a whore" he laughed as I jogged over to him.

"Nice tits" a boy shouted as my chest bounced, "thanks I guess, but if you ever yell shit at me again I'll rip your tiny dick off with my teeth. But I agree I have great tits, right shittykawa"? I smiled and played with my bra strap.

"She does have great tits" he stared at my cleavage.

"Keep staring at me and I rip out your eyes" I smiled and pushed his face with my palm, "oi, emo boy c'mere" I yelled to mad dog. He hesitantly rolled his eyes and walked over to me and Oikawa.

"Bend down real quick" I said and stood in my tippy toes, he sighed and bent down slightly, "you're really hot" I whispered and kisses his cheek.

"Oikawa I'm quitting the team" he groaned and wiped his face "nope, you're not allowed" Oikawa smiled. Kyotani rolled his eyes and sat on the bench, I noticed he looked agitated and shooed away Oikawa.

I sat on the bench beside him "i'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, I tend to be very confrontational" I smiled trying to lighten the mood.

"It's fine" he shrugged.

I will make this boy smile if it kills me in the process.

"Do you want me to go"? I asked "if you want to stay you can" he looked away. I huffed slightly and rested my head in his shoulder, he jumped slightly "you're so boring emo boy" I sighed.