Saphira's Skills Info

Race: Greater Dragon

Current Skills and Descriptions

Intrinsic Skill: Dragon King's Legacy:
Due to being descendents of ancient Dragon Kings, the Greater Dragon race has extremely high intelligence, memory, mental strength, senses, physical strength, and endurance. They are also immortal as long as they do not obtain a fatal wound.

Extra Skill: Rider's Bond:
A Soul Corridor is formed between the user and a rider with the corresponding skill, Extra Skill: Dragons Bond. This allows the user and the rider connected to them to communicate over long distances without any cost, transfer magicules to each other, and mind-meld: essentially melding their consciences to fight alongside each other with a higher synergy.

Extra Skill: Wind Manipulation:
The user can manipulate the winds, allowing them to fly and move at higher speeds without wind resistance.

Extra Skill: Soul Seer:
Allows the user to directly communicate or find anyone or anything's soul without [Extra Skill: Thought Communication] or forming a Soul Corridor.

Common Skill: Thought Communication:
Allows the user to communicate with multiple people telepathically, negating the need for actual speech. Its effective range is about 1 kilometer (~0.6 miles).

Resistances: Physical Attack Resistance:
The user is resistant to physical attacks.

Resistances: Flame Attack Resistance:
The user is resistant to flame and fire attacks

Resistances: Mental Attack Resistance:
The user is resistant to mental attacks.