Inheritance

3rd person POV
Harry stumbled up the stairs to Dudley's 2nd bedroom after another day packed full of chores cooking and cleaning up after Dudley.
He reaches the door opens it and quietly closes it behind him, he sat on his bed wondering if Remus, Sirius, Hermione and Ron had all forgotten about him as it was a week before he started his fifth year at Hogwarts and none of them had written him a letter back even though he sent the letters weeks ago.
Slowly Harry fell into an uneasy sleep wishing that they hadn't written back to him because they were busy and not that they had forgotten him stranded at the Dursleys.

Suddenly a large jolt of pain ran up his spine waking him up instantly then the pain spread all over his body consuming him in pain until he blacked out. when he woke up the first thing he noticed was he was shorter and had shoulder-length golden blonde hair. then a letter appeared on his bed and it read:

Dear Mr Potter,
It has come to our attention that you have gone through your creature inheritance, please come to Gringotts immediately to find out your creature and your true family.

Yours truly grip hook,
If you say "phoenix" this letter turns into a portkey for easy transportation to Gringotts.

Harry had to read the letter twice to fully take in the information. He didn't know that wizards could have creature inheritance or what the letter meant by "true family".he was always told his parents were dead.

Pushing these thoughts away he took a deep breath and said to the letter in his hands "phoenix".

--------------------------------------------281 words
Hi, guys how was that for the first part? Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed reading.
Bye,
-Abi