Daksh came inside and took a seat beside Draupadi.

Abhimanyu: Today in Warfield you were fighting so skillfully with Panchalraj. We all were amazed.

Daksh: No Rajkumar. You are just exaggerating it.

Satanika: Parantu apka parichay nahi mila mahoday. (But we didn't get to know your identity mahoday.)

Daksh: I have several identities. Which one do you want to know Kumar Satanika?

Prativindhya: We want to know each and every identity of yours. Because we do not want to miss any single thing about such a brave warrior like you.

Daksh looked at Draupadi and she nodded her head in approval.

Daksh: My name is Daksh, Yuvraj of Magadh. Son of Magadh naresh, parshuram shishya Radhey Karn. Swords and bow both are my favourite weapons.

Prativindhya: It's our pleasure to meet you Yuvraj. But you didn't mention anything about your gurudev.

Daksh: I have more than one gurus. I was taught the basic of every weapon and advanced sword fighting by Bhagwaan Parshuram. I learnt Shastras and kalas from Devi Dharini. My father taught me advanced archery and politics.

Abhimanyu: I don't know why I have a feeling that you are somehow related to us. It doesn't feel that you are someone whom we got to know today but someone who is very close to us but we didn't even meet before or did we?

Daksh: No prince. We didn't meet each other before.

But Draupadi was having a hard time fighting with her thoughts. She wanted to tell them about her eldest son so badly. She was looking at Daksh with some hope but she nodded his head no. She doesn't even understand that what is the need of hiding it. She doesn't care what people think about her anymore because she has faced more insults after becoming the common wife of Pandavas. And not to forget the greatest humiliation of her life. But she won't do anything which can make her son uncomfortable so she decided to tell them only the necessary facts.

Draupadi: Why don't you tell them Putra?

Daksh: Mata, I don't know what to say.

Draupadi: Putron, you all are my life. Without you I can't survive. But that day I wouldn't have survived if that boy didn't save me. Exactly 13 years ago a boy came to the sabha of Hastinapur and created havoc over there. He saved me from the humiliation. He saved me from giving up on my life. And that HE...

She paused for a second and then started again.

Draupadi: And that HE is Daksh. He is very special to me you know. From that day only he became my son. My eldest son. Elder than you all.

The sons of Draupadi were in awe. Because their mamashree Krishna always told them about the boy that saved their mother. But never told the name.

Shrutasena: We don't know how to thank you in words. The least we can do is calling you bhratashree.

Daksh: But I am sutputra princes. And this won't be appreciated by your fathers.

Shrutkarma: Maybe our fathers believe in caste system. But we do not. We grew up in Dwarka, and caste system is not something with which we are acquainted so well.

Daksh: I am pleased to accept all of you as my younger brothers from today princes.

Prativindhya: But who was the lady that was driving your chariot? We must say she is quite skillful.

Daksh: She is Princess of Ayodhya,daughter of Maharaj Brihadbala, and yuvrani of Magadh, Bhairavi, my spouse and we have twin kids named Dhruv and Dakshita. Student of Brahmarishi Vishwamitra, an excellent sword fighter as well as administrator.