~: Questions :~

So people, I unpublished this chapter and now I am uploading this again because i have made a huge change. Some of my readers were telling me to pair karn with ome good girl and someone not just in my latest chapter but also in my previous chapters. But I am sorry guys I am against this. I don't want to pair him anyone now. So I wrote this part so to give you all a valid reason why Karn didn't want to marry. So please read this chapter again.

TRIGGER WARNING: MENTION OF RAPE.

Now you can proceed if you want.

_____________________________

1 month passed by. Karn was trying to bring changes in his kingdom. He was working hard day and night to bring equality in the society. He was so busy that he didn't even have time to eat and rest properly sometimes. But Daksh didn't let him stay without having food or rest even in this busy schedule. He planned to build schools and defence training hubs for men and women both. He felt lucky that the court members also supported him in this matter. To him the point of views of the common people mattered. So he insisted people to appoint a representative who would present their problems and necessities in the king's court. Daksh actively participated in all the stately matters. He himself trained the kids who were interested in weaponry. Changes were occuring fast. All were happy. Today Daksh is going to Hastinapur to meet his pitamahi Radha.

He started his journey towards Hastinapur. Daksh didn't want to go back to that kingdom but his grandma and grandfather were there and he can't stay far in another kingdom without even meeting them for once. After 4 days they reached the kuru kingdom.

Daksh went to his Radha's home. He went inside and saw Radha busy in kitchen most probably preparing dinner. He tiptoed to her and closed her eyes from back.

Radha: Daksh. You came putra.

Daksh: How can you identify me so easily daadima?

Radha: Arre putra, your father used to do the same thing to surprise me. But I always recognised him. Same way I recognised you too bachha. Afterall I am a mother and a grandmother.

Daksh: Ok ok my Beauty Queen. Now feed me something or else I have to starve. And my poor stomach will scold me na.

Radha: Yeah. I was preparing for that only. Your pitamah will also join in a few moments he went to freshen up. You to go and wash your hands.

Daksh: Ok madam. Going.

Daksh went outside and after few minutes came back along with Adhirat. The family had their dinner and slept while talking about various things going on in Magadh and other stuffs.

Next day

It was still dawn. As usual Daksh woke up and went to the banks of Ganga to do his suryapuja. After sunrise he went back to his home where Radha was waiting for him.

Daksh: Suprabhaat pitamahi.

Radha: Suprabhat putra.

Suddenly a soldier came.

Soldier: Mahamahim Bhishma asked for yuvraj Daksh.

Daksh: Ok I will come. You can go now.

Adhirath: Why did he call you?

Daksh: Don't know. Let's go and find out.

Radha: Ok putra. Take care.