~:The Change:~

Hello everyone. So yeah it's been 1.5 years since this story was updated. And I don't have any excuses this time. But I kind of lost the motivation to continue with this story because I felt that the plot is a crap. But I guess I still wanna end this story at least. But I can't promise regular updates.

And I know you guys already read this chapter. But I have changed the last part of it so I republished this chapter. Please read this chapter as it will reduce the chances of confusion that may occur while reading next chapters.
___________________________________

The death of Rajkumar Uttar and one akshauni sena broke down the confidence of Pandava army. The Pandavas were mourning the death of Virat Putra where as Kauravas were celebrating their victory on the first day itself.

In Kauravas camp

Duryodhan entered Bhishma's chamber and found him lost in some deep thought.

Duryodhan: Pitamaha.

Bhishma came out of his thoughts.

Bhishma: Duryodhan. What are you doing here now? Your brothers are enjoying over there.

Duryodhan: Yeah I know. I would have enjoyed the victory of the one who died was Yudhishthir instead of Rajkumar Uttar. Alas! That kid was just a few years younger than Lakshman. And I thought to talk to you about tommorow. About the planning.

Bhishma: Tomorrow our sole target will be capturing Yudhishthir.

Pandavas camp

The atmosphere was intense. Maharani of Virat was not in her senses. How could she? Afterall she lost the most integral part of her life. Everyone was trying to calm her but was it even possible? No. A mother can bear everything but not the death of her children. Uttara, sister of Rajkumar Uttar, wife of Kumar Abhimanyu, was in the same condition. Draupadi tried her best to sooth the pain of the mother and daughter. And now she went back to her tent and found her sons waiting for her to come. Seeing them her agony flew out of the window but soon her motherly concern took over her heart.

Draupadi: Putro.

Sutasoma: Mata, where were you?

Draupadi: I was with Maharana Sudeshna and Uttara putro. They are so grief-stricken. I couldn't leave them alone there. Your Subhadra ma is with both of them now.

Abhimanyu: Mata, Uttar and we bonded well in such short period of time. But none of us thought that our friendship will be this much short lived.

Draupadi: No one knows the future sons.

Prativindhya: You are right mata. We don't even know if we have to face the same situation in this battle or not. We just don't want to give you more pain. But we can't back off now. We have to fight.

Draupadi: I know putron. This war might snatch away everything from me from us. But you will try your best right? To come back to your mother?

Abhimanyu: We will surely try our best maate.

Suddenly dwarpal came in.

Dwarpal: Samragyi, Yuvraj Daksh is asking for your permission to meet you.

Draupadi's eyes lit with sudden happiness. She wanted to meet her son too. But the situation was not helping.

Draupadi: Send him in with all respect.

Dwarpal: Jo agya.

A few moments later Daksh came inside and saw the upapandavas sitting around his mother. He felt as if he shouldn't have come now.

Draupadi: Arre Putra, come, have a seat.

Daksh: No mata, I think I should come later.

Draupadi: Why? Come here now. You came at the right moment.